+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP URGENT HELP!!

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
Hi there, i am going to apply for pei pnp but i want to settle down in ontario as my friends and relatives are placed there. Whats the process after getting the PR, like can i easily move to toronto?? What all docs would be required? And what is the minimum time that province nominee has to spend in that province? Please reply

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adsinghm said:
Hi there, i am going to apply for pei pnp but i want to settle down in ontario as my friends and relatives are placed there. Whats the process after getting the PR, like can i easily move to toronto?? What all docs would be required? And what is the minimum time that province nominee has to spend in that province? Please reply
as a Permanent Resident you are free to live where you want, although some people say that you might have problems when applying for citizenship (why did you leave the province if you were nominated?)

About how long you have to stay there, some people say 2 months if you can`t find any job, others 2 years.

You may have difficulty getting PEI nomination since you have strong ties to another province

It seems that this province is interested in people with NOC 2173, 2174 and 2175

Cheers

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Dear,
There is no rule for but if u Maigret from nominated province there might cause difficulty while getting citizenship.
You have to wait until citizenship of Canada
This is my understanding.

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
thanks for your replies, but my agent says that after spending 15 days you can give a letter of reason and an sponsorship letter to cic and then i can easily move to toronto. How true is that info?

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
I doubt though. Ask him for the link on cic website on which he is suggesting you. Unlike australia , in Canada the residents are not required to give there residential details at regular intervals. So people say they can move wherever they want. But it is going to create issues during PR renewal or for citizenship.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adsinghm said:

My friend said that you can move to any province after getting PR but if you're a provincial Nominee as some people say, the province may contact you they might even ask for paystubs, recent address etc. and you cant renew your PR after 5 years if proven that you didn't even try to settle to the province that nominated you.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Guys \
I have submitted PEI formal application on 18 sep.
last week they asked me to send my EE profile number and validation code.

But they are not able to locate my profile with those numbers it seems...
i dont know why?

is this the reason? I got ITA and submitted the PR application recently...
So, is my profile going to be locked and not able to view?

pls suggest...

jaskamra16

Nov 21, 2015
Hi There,

I have sent a EOI PDF for PEI Express Entry Stream yesterday. Please advise:

In how much time people are receiving the Invitation?

Has any one received invitation for NOC1114, other financial officers?

Please advise any other PNP is open for NOC1114?

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
jaskamra16 said:
Hi There,

I have sent a EOI PDF for PEI Express Entry Stream yesterday. Please advise:

In how much time people are receiving the Invitation?

Has any one received invitation for NOC1114, other financial officers?

Please advise any other PNP is open for NOC1114?
I just got an email from them, with three forms attached. They have asked me to fill and submit. I applied on 21st oct

krishga

Nov 25, 2015
Hi guys,

I applied my EOI on 17 th nobember. Till now i didnot get any reply from them asking for any forms. My NOC is 0311 (Health care managers). Any body have idea if the province have any interest in NOC 0311. Plz suggest if any one with NOC 0311 applied or got ITA.
Ur help is appreciated

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishga said:
Hi guys,

I applied my EOI on 17 th nobember. Till now i didnot get any reply from them asking for any forms. My NOC is 0311 (Health care managers). Any body have idea if the province have any interest in NOC 0311. Plz suggest if any one with NOC 0311 applied or got ITA.
Ur help is appreciated
it seems to be an IT oriented place

Islanders

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Hi guys,

For PEI we have another groups in this forum named Prince Edward Island PNP. Not much we camnshare here as not many people applying in PEI. I am PEI PNP holder and now PR in process. I got my nomination in March 2015. My sistter just got her nomination recently, 20 Nov 2015.

I only knows people been nominated using LMIA. My sister doesn't have LMiA, she have 1 year PGWP and working in NOC 6311. It was hard for her to get nomination without LMIA because the officer really asked for employer verification, interview and more documents.

I have no idea for PNP with express entry. I suggest, if you want to get more information about PEI PNP come and talk with the officer at PEI Innovation, the place where you will need to submit your documents. They will be happy to answer all of your question.

Lucky us in PEI, you can come and talk with the officer when you have question regarding PNP application.

Good luck guys

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Islanders said:
Hi guys,

For PEI we have another groups in this forum named Prince Edward Island PNP. Not much we camnshare here as not many people applying in PEI. I am PEI PNP holder and now PR in process. I got my nomination in March 2015. My sistter just got her nomination recently, 20 Nov 2015.

I only knows people been nominated using LMIA. My sister doesn't have LMiA, she have 1 year PGWP and working in NOC 6311. It was hard for her to get nomination without LMIA because the officer really asked for employer verification, interview and more documents.

I have no idea for PNP with express entry. I suggest, if you want to get more information about PEI PNP come and talk with the officer at PEI Innovation, the place where you will need to submit your documents. They will be happy to answer all of your question.

Lucky us in PEI, you can come and talk with the officer when you have question regarding PNP application.

Good luck guys
I have posted my question on this forum Prince Edward Island PNP but no response...Is it compulsory to create EE profile before submitting the pdf form for PEI nomination program.

EduAbroad

Nov 30, 2015
adsinghm said:
Hi
I would strongly recommend you to not move to Ontario and will explain the reasons. When you apply for a certain provincial nominee, you will sigh an agreement with the provincial government that you would reside in that province after achieving you PR. It is clear that a permanent resident has the right to live in anywhere of Canada, however, your status will still be in high risk of removal since you have violate the initial agreement with provincial government. So if you want to reside in Ontario, the best way is applying for OINP, or you will have big troubles when you want to renew your PR card.

Reactions: PuneetJ