Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
FYI,

PEI has removed the following 2016 Quota banner from their website. Good luck to future nominees!!

OLD Banner:
"Please be advised that the Province of PEI has filled its 2016 Express Entry allocation this calendar year. Our office will continue to review applications that may potentially be considered in the new year, based on program criteria. We thank you for your patience in relation to this matter and would be happy to discuss Provincial Nominee Program criteria that you may also consider."

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Specterz said:
FYI,

PEI has removed the following 2016 Quota banner from their website. Good luck to future nominees!!

OLD Banner:
"Please be advised that the Province of PEI has filled its 2016 Express Entry allocation this calendar year. Our office will continue to review applications that may potentially be considered in the new year, based on program criteria. We thank you for your patience in relation to this matter and would be happy to discuss Provincial Nominee Program criteria that you may also consider."
Dear Specterz,
I was browsing through the PEI website.

Can you help me which links to access for PIE PNP Program application and where can i find in demand jobs for PEI on which their PNP program is based on?

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
PEI don't specify which NOCs they are most interested in. You just need to fill in an Expression of Interest form and be very, very patient!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
pocomonkey said:
PEI don't specify which NOCs they are most interested in. You just need to fill in an Expression of Interest form and be very, very patient!
I did that last year and was patient till now.

Where do i need to send the EoI this year now...Can you help?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
I did that last year and was patient till now.

Where do i need to send the EoI this year now...Can you help?
fill up the form from

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/pei-express-entry
EOI
https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/forms/pei_express_entry_eoi.pdf

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
They keep EOIs for a year, and contact people if they are interested. If it's been more than a year, you could fill out another EOI. The form's on their website: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/pei-express-entry

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
Haha! Bestofluck - great minds....!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Thanks for all your replies.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
fill up the form from

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/pei-express-entry
EOI
https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/forms/pei_express_entry_eoi.pdf
Thanks for the post. I saw the form and there is a question why wud u like to immigrate to PEI? can any one suggest a couple of points for this. Apart from writing a brief about ur profile what points should we write that add value to ur EOI

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Everyone has different reasons to immigrate to PEI. There is no one size fits all answer. You have got to think about what is your career field, how you can contribute to the province and how the province has opportunities in your field. Of course everyone know that the 600 points in the reason to apply for PNP whichever it is. Not sure you can be so honest about it in your reason.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
xpressentry said:
Everyone has different reasons to immigrate to PEI. There is no one size fits all answer. You have got to think about what is your career field, how you can contribute to the province and how the province has opportunities in your field. Of course everyone know that the 600 points in the reason to apply for PNP whichever it is. Not sure you can be so honest about it in your reason.
Thanks! have some clue now

sharaj

Jan 29, 2017
Hello friends, i am new to this forum. Does anyone received ITA under PEI PNP in year 2017. My CRS is 398 and NOC is 1221 and by chance do you know anybody who has received ITA with this CRS. i have submitted my EOI in Feb 2017. I just want to know, whether PEI has started the process scrutinizing the applications for the year 2017?

Thanks in advance for your help... :) :)

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
I spoke to PEI representative on last year's Job Opportunity s Expo in London and I was told they concentrate on IT professionals and people who are already living in Canada so I am not sure why they came to London at all. As I sent my EOI in Summer last year they promised they will look into my EE profile but haven't heard from them ever since.

AngadTaneja

Dec 23, 2016
sharaj said:
Hello friends, i am new to this forum. Does anyone received ITA under PEI PNP in year 2017. My CRS is 398 and NOC is 1221 and by chance do you know anybody who has received ITA with this CRS. i have submitted my EOI in Feb 2017. I just want to know, whether PEI has started the process scrutinizing the applications for the year 2017?

Thanks in advance for your help... :) :)
Hey Sharaj just wanted to know if you have ideas about nominations from other provinces. I just created my EE profile in Jan 2017. And I am pretty new to all this. So far I just mentioned my interest in Ontario and BC while submitting my EE profile. Please advise me which provinces I should apply to?