Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Hi experts,
I sent my EOI to PEI one week back and today got mail from them asking to submit the formal application. The problem is they have addressed the mail as 'dear Lovella' which is not my name. So confused...have they sent it to me by mistake and they wanted to send it to some lovella...pls help...should I send my documents they are asking for.

thanks

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
They have sent me the file no as well

jas4can

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-06-2016 CIC App Received 15-07-2016
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
09 Dec 2016
Med's Request
17 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
21 Dec 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
A_pant said:
Hi experts,
I sent my EOI to PEI one week back and today got mail from them asking to submit the formal application. The problem is they have addressed the mail as 'dear Lovella' which is not my name. So confused...have they sent it to me by mistake and they wanted to send it to some lovella...pls help...should I send my documents they are asking for.

thanks
When did you sent the EOI. And What is your job category. How much time they take to reply for EOI. Is IT sector good in PEI

gur1122

Jul 27, 2015
A_pant said:
Hi experts,

thanks
hey there,

they did it with me as well. you could reach out to them confirming if its for you or for other person, in my case it was their mistake, so they clarified it. I submitted the application afterwards.

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Hi thanks, I already confired with them and it was there mistake again, I have sent all my documents. Have u got any news after sending your details the formal application, how many days they takes after getting all the documents.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
A_pant said:
Hi experts,

thanks
First of all this is damn funny ;D how these guys just copy names arbitrarily. Anyway, good to hear that you have clarified with them. I guess PEI isn't a hot destination for immigrants. I see not much persons here. And I do like their system too. Send an email form and they review and tell you to apply or not. That's great! Then, I heard they're fast in processing, but I don't know how fast. Does someone know how long it takes them to grant a nomination? Besides, what is the opportunity like for persons under NOC 3012? And besides, what is the cost implication of seeking for nomination from them when you had already sent one to another province? Thanks

sraj07

May 26, 2015
ok, I can tell the timings of PEI . Because i got the nomination .
After sending my formal application , i got nomination in 2 days .

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
ok, I can tell the timings of PEI . Because i got the nomination .
After sending my formal application , i got nomination in 2 days .
how long did it take to receive a reply after submitting the EOI? We sent our express of interest about a month ago.
Cheers

sraj07

May 26, 2015
I sent my eoi on 15th june and they responsed me on July 1 asking more details about my work and I sent them reply only aftter 15 days ..

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
I sent my eoi on 15th june and they responsed me on July 1 asking more details about my work and I sent them reply only aftter 15 days ..
That`s fast! What is your NOC?

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
sraj07 said:
Please by EOI do you mean the form you have to download, fill and send to them via email or the actual application?

Gracios

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
sraj07 said:
15 th June EOI - Downloaded the pdf from PEI website and filled and sent it
Okay thanks but please did you choose any other province other than PEI in your EE profile?