+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP 2020

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
If you have a score of 502, you will get an ITA through EE at some point. You must be bilingual.
Yes I am bilingual, French and Arabic are my mother tongues.
I am sick of waiting fsw draw, and I want to settle in pei anyway so I created an EOI profile last week they gave me a score of 82.
I believe the draw is tomorrow so we'll see if I am picked or not.
But I heard that it is hard to get it without a connection to the province.

Gujj@r

Apr 3, 2021
Hi,

Is there anyone who has received nomination after ITA from outlander ?
If yes please share timeline.

Thanks

Mann 21

Nov 3, 2020
hi everyone
i need your advice please help.
after ITA I was uploading my docs by a link which they sent me in email.
accidentally i missed some docs to upload
So how i can upload missing documents? what should i do now?
please advice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No not working in PEI. I am Outland. My NOC code is something I am concerned about. It is a mix of 1111 or 1242. What do you think which one would be more probable to get an invitation?
How do you have a score of 90 then if you don’t work in the province? All depends on the needs in the province. Focus has been on critical care workers/those working in Canada. Honestly don’t know if you will get an ITW with either one as they would need a shortage of those NOCs and not being able to hire within Canada.

Jun 30, 2019
How do you have a score of 90 then if you don’t work in the province? All depends on the needs in the province. Focus has been on critical care workers/those working in Canada. Honestly don’t know if you will get an ITW with either one as they would need a shortage of those NOCs and not being able to hire within Canada.
CLB 10 in IELTS: 20 points
Education Masters: 15 points
Work experience: 20 points
Spouse IELTS CLB 9 and Expeirnece: 10 points
French Language CLB 6: 10 points

Total:90 points

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

David_Djalo

Aug 23, 2020
If you have a score of 502, you will get an ITA through EE at some point. You must be bilingual.
Hi did you get PEI nomination in the end With your great score

why don’t they just say we don’t accept anyone without PEI connection. It’s a waste of time for all
Them and us !