+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI People WHO HAVE BEEN NOMINATED ONLY !!!

gavakava

Oct 21, 2015
Dear All,
This is a group strictly for people WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN NOMINATED BY PEI and submitted or are about to Submit their application.
Please lets connect here.

1) We can discuss and share status' so we all know what is going on collectively.
2) When we finally reach PEI at some point we will know each other and we can be there for each other. As you know PEI is sparsely populated and we can help each other out once we are there.

I will be making a Whatsapp group, so Private message me your whatsapp numbers and I will add you to the group ONLY after i confirm that you have indeed been nominated.

And for the rest of the guys, there are posts already out there which give you very clear information about how to go about PEI nomination, you follow the exact steps given on their website and you will get results provided your NOC is what they are after.

Good luck to every one!

Cheers,
Gav.

tavneet365

May 11, 2016
hello
my name is raj I have filed my EOI in the Canada Express Entry Program and I have also applied for Prince Edward Island Express Entry Stream.my no is +91-9872540279, trying to add u bt nt able to do so request you to please add

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gav,
Nice to see you on forum and thanks for updating your details in PEI spreadsheet.
I would like to add you in PEI PNP nominated whatsapp group.
Pls PM me your whatsapp number. I will add you.