+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI Express of Interest Account Creation

topaz_xiu

Jun 6, 2023
Hi there's a website issue in PEI EOI site wherein during registration, under Passport Issuance Country, it doesn't show all the country options.
It's just stucked on 'Select Country'

I have used all the alternative browsers

edge,safari, chrome, mozilla, chrome and even mobile iphone and android which are version-compatible and still sameissue.

can anyone help me in this?

Thankssss

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there's a website issue in PEI EOI site wherein during registration, under Passport Issuance Country, it doesn't show all the country options.
It's just stucked on 'Select Country'

I have used all the alternative browsers

edge,safari, chrome, mozilla, chrome and even mobile iphone and android which are version-compatible and still sameissue.

can anyone help me in this?

Thankssss
Call them when their office opens or send an email. Maybe system is under maintenance. Have you cleared your cache? If you have and still not working after a day then ask your employer or can visit the office in Charlottetown.

Last edited:

topaz_xiu

Jun 6, 2023
Call them when their office opens or send an email. Maybe system is under maintenance. Have you cleared your cache? If you have and still not working after a day then ask your employer or can visit the office in Charlottetown.
Thanks for the reply but still I cannot continue creating as Select Country has no options available.