+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pebc success

Bung

Feb 2, 2018
If someone here have passed the Pebc exams Please share your success stories and tips.
:):):)

jinu22j

Feb 19, 2018
me too have the same question.. I am currently preparing for evaluating exam. started studying with CPR Comprehensive Pharmacy Review and some Misbah materials. Is there anything else to refer. or this is enough? How will be the questions in exam. How many questions would be there And how much I need to get passed.

Anybody who passed with flying colors pls reply
Thank u in advance

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
My husband just sat for the EE exam couple of weeks ago. He used PharmAchieve over Misbah for prep - it is a very good course, excellent instructors, but even then it is hard because some answers are so close that it's hard to pick one.

The exam was computerized for the first time in June this year. There are 2 sections, 100 questions each, all five-part multiple choice. You're given 118 minutes to answer each section. The syllabus can be found on PEBC.ca - and the passing grade is 60%. Only about 47% of the people who're taking it the first time actually pass.

Study hard and Good luck!

Teriyaaaaki

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, I’m planning to sit EE next year. Which books of misbah is good for prep? Thank you? Or any other books you can recommend?