+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEBC evaluation doubt

Palaksharma

Jan 15, 2020
hii I have done 4 year bachelor in pharmacy and MBA in pharma marketing.I got my credentials evaluated from WES however WES did recognised my master as diploma equivalent therefore my CRS score decreased.One of my known suggested me to get my credentials evaluated from PEBC and told that they will consider my B pharma as professional and I cn claim master point is it possible???? If yes what will be written on my PEBC report which authenticates my b pharma as professional degree pleas help

Palaksharma

Jan 15, 2020
Agreed PEBC does not evaluate mba but they can evaluate my bachelor and in ECA report consider it as professional???and I cn claim points is it possible??

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Agreed PEBC does not evaluate mba but they can evaluate my bachelor and in ECA report consider it as professional???and I cn claim points is it possible??
Yes, if it is evaluated to be equivalent to Canadian Pharmacist education (Pharm D?), then you can claim Professional points.

DiyaAP

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have completed my Bpharm in India in 2010 and then I had my license untill 2015 and have not renwed it. Now 2020 I moved to Canad and want to become pharamcist, I got all the required docs except this jargon"
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:
You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified."

Can anybody help me exactly what it means ?

Kavish

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Diya, I am too trying for pebc document evaluation. Can you help me please as to how to get licensing statement from India? Do I have have to contact Maharashtra Pharmacy council or some other way to get it?