+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pebc eca for pharmacists = professional degree ?

Dr_Voltron

Dec 7, 2017
I am a pharmacist (noc 3131) and i have assessed only my bachelors from pebc. I also have a master's degree but didnt assess it

I have chosen master's or professional degree since i am a pharmacist and assessed from pebc but in my eca it is written (Canadian equivalence: Bachelor of science in pharmacy degree)

1) I am only claiming points for my bacherlots, so is choosing master or professional degree correct ?

2) is it a must to get a eca report for my master's ? i really dont need it since my professional degree gives the same points

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
I am a pharmacist (noc 3131) and i have assessed only my bachelors from pebc. I also have a master's degree but didnt assess it

I have chosen master's or professional degree since i am a pharmacist and assessed from pebc but in my eca it is written (Canadian equivalence: Bachelor of science in pharmacy degree)

1) I am only claiming points for my bacherlots, so is choosing master or professional degree correct ?

2) is it a must to get a eca report for my master's ? i really dont need it since my professional degree gives the same points
Did you send ECA report along with documents to PEBC? Normally it is done free of charge if sent with them. Else you will be charged for $100 CAD plus it will take more time.
If yes, then your ECA report will enable to claim points for Masters or Licensed Profession since Pharmacy is a licensed profession.

Hope it clears your doubts.

namk123

Dec 17, 2019

Hello
I have the same issue, did you figure out if we should choose master or professional degree OR just bachelor's?

namk123

Dec 17, 2019
Tha
If you got your ECA done from PEBC, you should choose Master Or Professional Degree.
Thanks for replying.
Are you sure of this information as someone mentioned that he did the same and got refused after receiving ITA for writing the same information (He chose Masters/professional degree while PEBC report mentioned Bachelor's).
Did someone with the same situation get PR?

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
Tha

Thanks for replying.
Are you sure of this information as someone mentioned that he did the same and got refused after receiving ITA for writing the same information (He chose Masters/professional degree while PEBC report mentioned Bachelor's).

Yes. My friend has got PR by mentioning the same.

Dr_Voltron

Dec 7, 2017
Tha

Thanks for replying.
how come ?

shazzpk

Nov 18, 2020

Hi,

Could you please share steps for PEBC evaluation as a pharmacist

thanks