+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEBC Document Evaluation Enquiry

Steffy92

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

This is regarding licensing statement submission to PEBC. Is it mandatory to submit the licensing statement if previously licensed that has gone expired? What are the consequences if didn't submitted the licensing statement instead submit a statutory declaration from notary stating that I am not licensed previously.?

Whoever knows the answer to this, kindly reply.

jinu22j

Feb 19, 2018
  • IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:
  • You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified.
This is the information from PEBC website. From this, it is understood that if you are not having a valid license, you should send a statutory declaration including details of previous license and state that you are not currently licensed.

Naida

May 26, 2018
Hi all,

This is regarding licensing statement submission to PEBC. Is it mandatory to submit the licensing statement if previously licensed that has gone expired? What are the consequences if didn't submitted the licensing statement instead submit a statutory declaration from notary stating that I am not licensed previously.?

Whoever knows the answer to this, kindly reply.
Hi steffy,
Did you get answer for you question? I have the same doubt since i worked in 3 countries and its expensive and complex procedure to get statements from all licensing authorities.

Steffy92

Jul 30, 2017
Hi steffy,
Did you get answer for you question? I have the same doubt since i worked in 3 countries and its expensive and complex procedure to get statements from all licensing authorities.
Yes i got reply to the question I asked. I had submitted a statuary declaration as per the information given by PEBC website. If your have any doubt, browse in PEBC website which gives all the required information's to the questions you have. Here is the website: https://www.pebc.ca/

Steffy92

Jul 30, 2017
  • IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:
  • You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified.
This is the information from PEBC website. From this, it is understood that if you are not having a valid license, you should send a statutory declaration including details of previous license and state that you are not currently licensed.
Thanks a lot.

A3student

Oct 4, 2017
Hello guys, I have the same question. it is really complicated to get the license from my previous country. Does it affect the process if we declared we have never been licensed before ? did you get any answer ?

Stirars482

Sep 7, 2018
Hello guys, I have the same question. it is really complicated to get the license from my previous country. Does it affect the process if we declared we have never been licensed before ? did you get any answer ?

Hi. You’re in the same situation as me. I graduated pharmacy school, but I have never been licensed before.
Don’t worry. PEBC website says below.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LICENSED:

You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states specifically that you have never been licensed anywhere in the world and provides a brief explanation of the reason. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified.

And PEBC also says.

The minimum requirement is a four-year undergraduate degree in pharmacy. If your documents are favourably evaluated, you must then write the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.

So we have the right to apply for PEBC.
Only you have to do is to pass the exam which is a bit of challenging.

Good luck!

Dr.dhruv

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi folks. Hope you are doing well.

If you guys please could help me out for this ECA report, that would be great appreciated. I got already ITA under CEC with score 441 and all docs are ready to upload. So my question is that will CIC consider my PEBC WEC report for Professional Degree which I did claims point for, even my Primary Occupation is a Pharmacy Technician 3219 in Canada, not as a Pharmacist 3131. However I have shown my Pharmacist 2 year Experience from India in personal history and dont wanna claim point for this 2 year Pharmacist as I can't get reference letter as a Pharmacist. I have PEBC WES report, after I realised that WES only give points for Bachelor Degree 4 year and I also have WES report as well. I wanted to claim for higher education for getting highest point as a Professional Degree.

In conclusion, Can I use this PEBC ECA report for getting highest point as a Professional Pharmacy Degree, eventhough my primary noc code is 3219 Pharmacy Technician? I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks a lot.

Bablue

Sep 23, 2018

If you guys please could help me out for this ECA report, that would be great appreciated. I got already ITA under CEC with score 441 and all docs are ready to upload. So my question is that will CIC consider my PEBC WEC report for Professional Degree which I did claims point for, even my Primary Occupation is a Pharmacy Technician 3219 in Canada, not as a Pharmacist 3131. However I have shown my Pharmacist 2 year Experience from India in personal history and dont wanna claim point for this 2 year Pharmacist as I can't get reference letter as a Pharmacist. I have PEBC WES report, after I realised that WES only give points for Bachelor Degree 4 year and I also have WES report as well. I wanted to claim for higher education for getting highest point as a Professional Degree.

In conclusion, Can I use this PEBC ECA report for getting highest point as a Professional Pharmacy Degree, eventhough my primary noc code is 3219 Pharmacy Technician? I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks a lot.
Sir
You are from pharmacy field, I think u can help me by giving information whether I can be eligible to apply permanent residency in Canada with out passing pbec qualifying exams I did 2 years pharmacy technician program in Canada in 2018.
Regards and thanks

rajneeshbani

Jan 8, 2019
its been over one month ,fee deposited documents sent. but no reply from pebc. looks like as if they are working like indian university.

rajneeshbani

Jan 8, 2019

as per my knowledge, you get more points with pebc evaluation

Aya.2020

Feb 3, 2021
Hi. You’re in the same situation as me. I graduated pharmacy school, but I have never been licensed before.
Don’t worry. PEBC website says below.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LICENSED:

You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states specifically that you have never been licensed anywhere in the world and provides a brief explanation of the reason. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified.

And PEBC also says.

The minimum requirement is a four-year undergraduate degree in pharmacy. If your documents are favourably evaluated, you must then write the Pharmacist Evaluating Examination.

So we have the right to apply for PEBC.
Only you have to do is to pass the exam which is a bit of challenging.

Good luck!
Hello guys i have almost the same scenario I got good standing certficate from my previous licensed authority .shall I send it along with the declaration or I should send it in different envelope.
Another question please what should I write exactly in the declaration.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Yes i got reply to the question I asked. I had submitted a statuary declaration as per the information given by PEBC website. If your have any doubt, browse in PEBC website which gives all the required information's to the questions you have. Here is the website: https://www.pebc.ca/
Hey there,
can you please provide me the format for statutory declaration.