+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PDF Message

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi All,

Could you please tell me what could be wrong with my express entry profile.
I successfully created the profile and received the PDF message which has the express entry number on it but no job seeker validation code.
How do i get this code?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
bimbim said:
Hi All,

Could you please tell me what could be wrong with my express entry profile.
I successfully created the profile and received the PDF message which has the express entry number on it but no job seeker validation code.
How do i get this code?
Hi bimbim,

The job seeker validation code is generated based on the passport number you entered in your EE profile.
Make sure you have done that correctly.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Yes, i filled it correctly with my passport number. I was thinking there will be another code or number as a job seeker validation code on the PDF message that was sent.

SINP requires an express entry profile number and also a job seeker validation code in order to apply to the express entry sub category. I'm weird to provide them my passport number as the job seeker validation code. ::)

Thank you for your response newGirl_sk, i apreciate ;)

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
bimbim said:
Yes, i filled it correctly with my passport number. I was thinking there will be another code or number as a job seeker validation code on the PDF message that was sent.

SINP requires an express entry profile number and also a job seeker validation code in order to apply to the express entry sub category. I'm weird to provide them my passport number as the job seeker validation code. ::)

Thank you for your response newGirl_sk, i apreciate ;)
no no, it isnt exactly your passport number. Its the last 4 digits of your passport :D

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
lol I know right. I used the last 4 digits of my passport while creating the profile. If i was wrong, i shouldn't get the PDF letter i guess.

On the letter, it states : I've been successfully accepted into the express pool whatever lol With an express entry profile number and a bar code on top of it.

I saw this again on CIC's website which is why i'm worried:

Job Seeker validation code
Express Entry candidates receive this four-digit code when they submit their Express Entry profile in their MyCIC account. This code is automatically generated by the system. Candidates need their Job Seeker validation code to register for ESDC's Job Bank. The validation code is also required by provinces and territories who wish to nominate a candidate through the P/T portal.

So, i'm guessing there will be another message to send the code.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
bimbim said:
lol I know right. I used the last 4 digits of my passport while creating the profile. If i was wrong, i shouldn't get the PDF letter i guess.

On the letter, it states : I've been successfully accepted into the express pool whatever lol With an express entry profile number and a bar code on top of it.

I saw this again on CIC's website which is why i'm worried:

Job Seeker validation code
Express Entry candidates receive this four-digit code when they submit their Express Entry profile in their MyCIC account. This code is automatically generated by the system. Candidates need their Job Seeker validation code to register for ESDC's Job Bank. The validation code is also required by provinces and territories who wish to nominate a candidate through the P/T portal.

So, i'm guessing there will be another message to send the code.
If your pdf shows a blank for Job Seeker validation code, then you should probably create a new profile. If the job seeker code is internally used by system (and yours hasn't been generated) then you could be in trouble. Why take a chance? Make a new one.

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
newGirl_sk said:
If your pdf shows a blank for Job Seeker validation code, then you should probably create a new profile. If the job seeker code is internally used by system (and yours hasn't been generated) then you could be in trouble. Why take a chance? Make a new one.
hey

I don't think this is right. It depends on your status - you can see here that some people get straight into the pool and don't have to go to job bank. If your profile status is blank and you are eligible, then go to job bank and enter your profile # and last four digits of passport. But if your profile status is open and you are eligible, then you don't need to go to job bank. your letter will say "welcome to express entry" or something, and it will not tell you to go to job bank. this happens when you have a job offer with LMIA.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

I don't think this is right. It depends on your status - you can see here that some people get straight into the pool and don't have to go to job bank. If your profile status is blank and you are eligible, then go to job bank and enter your profile # and last four digits of passport. But if your profile status is open and you are eligible, then you don't need to go to job bank. your letter will say "welcome to express entry" or something, and it will not tell you to go to job bank. this happens when you have a job offer with LMIA.
JohnnyCanuck,

Are you sure some don't have to register in the Job Bank? (even if they don't have a job offer?)

Bhaskar Reddy

Jan 15, 2015
After filling i got the message and PDf saying that we have accepted to the express entry pool. Apart from this do we need to do anything else. I am bit tensed, please let me know am i followingf the correct steps.

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time
Got an PDF saying Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you guys calculating your points without the 600 that one has to get by paying someone in Canada to find a hiring company ?

Are EE profiles accepted without those points ?

I have created EE profile, but am waiting for my ECA report. IELTS is clear. Not sure how to add experience letters to EE profile.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Thank you guys for your response. If i'm not wrong, are we gonna receive two PDF message on my cic account for Express entry profile number and job seeker validation code? I mean, separate messages for both Express entry profile number and job seeker validation code

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
hariskhan said:
Are you guys calculating your points without the 600 that one has to get by paying someone in Canada to find a hiring company ?

Are EE profiles accepted without those points ?

I have created EE profile, but am waiting for my ECA report. IELTS is clear. Not sure how to add experience letters to EE profile.
You don't need to pay anyone in Canada to find a hiring company?

If you have an LMIA or you get nominated for EE PNP by a province then you get the extra 600 points.

Of course EE profiles are accepted without the additional points, why would they make them additional if they were mandatory :S

You wouldn't need experience letters until you have received an ITA and are filing for PR.