+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
Hello All,
I applied for PCC ON JULY 2ND and so far back home verification process is done but i don't know with whom should i get in touch to know about my application. i have 20 days left to submit my application. Please help.
Should i apply without PCC

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Might be its pending with the office of SP or commissioner office . You can google respective SP office contact information and talk to them where its struck up. Otherwise you may end up with uploading LOE for the same. Due to Covid Situation some of the SP office doesn't have/struck up DSC/Dongle(Internet) server issues. Please check with respective offices. Also you can check your application number by entering in all Lower cases which starts with ca*********** in the mentioned link https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew . If you dont get within stipulated time you can upload the PCC application receipt in the Letter of Explanation & upload it . Once you receive your PCC you can upload via Web form

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hello All,
I applied for PCC ON JULY 2ND and so far back home verification process is done but i don't know with whom should i get in touch to know about my application. i have 20 days left to submit my application. Please help.
Should i apply without PCC
You might receive a mail from consulate when they forwarded your application to India Police station. This mail contains your file number, Police station name which you entered in your PCC application and Police head office name. It would be good if you can contact them. Police stations does Identity verification and Police head office is final approving authority. First your file needs to be cleared by all Police station/s which you entered in your application then only Police Head office will entertain you.

DeepsUday

Jul 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have applied through BLS, they don't provide any receipt. Instead, what can I provided for it? Also can we use web form to upload? Can you please shed some light on it? My last date to submit the application is 26th August.

Appreciate your help, thanks

Koniloca

Aug 21, 2020
You might receive a mail from consulate when they forwarded your application to India Police station. This mail contains your file number, Police station name which you entered in your PCC application and Police head office name. It would be good if you can contact them. Police stations does Identity verification and Police head office is final approving authority. First your file needs to be cleared by all Police station/s which you entered in your application then only Police Head office will entertain you.
This is my exact scenario. I mailed by docs to Atlanta consulate, later I got an email from passport.admin@passportindia.gov.in
with file number, police station as well as district police head quarters. I haven’t been to India in a long time, can you please let me know what kind of verification will be done from the police station. I have to coordinate with my brother in law to get this cleared.

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Many police jurisdictions in India are issuing PCC through online portals. Yes, you might have to take different PCCs if you have stayed in multiple police jurisdictions. But they certainly save time and money.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Might be its pending with the office of SP or commissioner office . You can google respective SP office contact information and talk to them where its struck up. Otherwise you may end up with uploading LOE for the same. Due to Covid Situation some of the SP office doesn't have/struck up DSC/Dongle(Internet) server issues. Please check with respective offices. Also you can check your application number by entering in all Lower cases which starts with ca*********** in the mentioned link https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew . If you dont get within stipulated time you can upload the PCC application receipt in the Letter of Explanation & upload it . Once you receive your PCC you can upload via Web form
My application was showing some status until yesterdat on this url. But today it is showing, Status of entered file is not available in system. I received Police verification initiation mail also. Is this some technical glitch?

sakshal

Jul 8, 2020
My application was showing some status until yesterdat on this url. But today it is showing, Status of entered file is not available in system. I received Police verification initiation mail also. Is this some technical glitch?
I am having a similar issue as well. "Status of entered file is not available in system". Might be a issue with the website

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello guyz
I am new in this group
I have question about PCC. Actually my husband got his pcc directly from local police station in india. He is living here in canada. So our family sent that PCC through courier. So we are going to apply for PR now. Just want to know as he did not get it through BLS. Is that okk if he gets it from local police station
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello guyz
I am new in this group
I have question about PCC. Actually my husband got his pcc directly from local police station in india. He is living here in canada. So our family sent that PCC through courier. So we are going to apply for PR now. Just want to know as he did not get it through BLS. Is that okk if he gets it from local police station
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Chances are they might reject it. As per new norms, you got to get it from the Indian embassy in Canada through BLS.

Koniloca

Aug 21, 2020
From my research local police station PCC won’t work, it has come from Passport office. If he is Canada he should approach embassy for PCC.