+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

Zeeshan.R

Jun 7, 2016
Hi,

How long is the PCC valid for? Considering a person has left the country already. I lived in UK from 2010 to 2015 and have left the country since then. So if I apply for PCC in the UK, How long is this valid for? Can i get it in advance and keep it with me or only apply for it after getting the ITA?

Please tell me if a person has left the country then PCC from that country is valid for the whole life?

Regards.

azhar1989

Jun 7, 2018
Valid as long as it is issued after the last time you lived in such country.
I have a query. I was a resident of Qatar & left the country in April 2017. Post April, I have made 3-4 visits on a business visa.
Should my PCC cover the time I was resident of Qatar or should it also include the business visits that I made as well?

Rangana

Jul 23, 2015
I have a query. I was a resident of Qatar & left the country in April 2017. Post April, I have made 3-4 visits on a business visa.
Should my PCC cover the time I was resident of Qatar or should it also include the business visits that I made as well?
Hi
Hi,
Did you find the answer to this question? Did you end up including your business visits to the PCC ?

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
I wanted to ask in this scenario.

1. Let say I have PCC for several Countries dated March 2020 (USA, Qatar, UAE, and the Philippines) I used for TWP applications. after a year or 2, let say March 2021, I am applying for PR, can I exactly use the same PCC even expired since I no longer travel back to these 4 countries?

2. In the same case, if I am a PR already and after 3 years (March 2025) I applied for Citizenship can I exactly use the same PCC even expired since I no longer travel back to these 4 countries?

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
I wanted to ask in this scenario.

1. Let say I have PCC for several Countries dated March 2020 (USA, Qatar, UAE, and the Philippines) I used for TWP applications. after a year or 2, let say March 2021, I am applying for PR, can I exactly use the same PCC even expired since I no longer travel back to these 4 countries?

2. In the same case, if I am a PR already and after 3 years (March 2025) I applied for Citizenship can I exactly use the same PCC even expired since I no longer travel back to these 4 countries?
1- yes, provided that you have never ever been to those countries since the pcc coverage end date. (Not even for a day)

2- yes, same as 1

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hey can anyone tell me please , how long Indian pcc Take via postal application. ??
The complete process generally takes around 2 to 3 weeks.
If your address on the passport is different from your current address. In this case, polices will do physical verification.

But if address is the same as mentioned on passport then they within an hour when you apply at PSK.

Reactions: Nidhi_123