+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
hey all,

I was requested to upload the schedule A and the pcc . I'm living in the UAE. They only issue the pcc in Arabic . Before they used to do it in English but I had to request it online and there online system not working for me . So when I went to the police center they said we will only issue in Arabic . I went ahead and got the Arabic version. Now my question do I have to translate it or just upload in the Arabic version?

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
No. You will have to take the Police Record Check to a Sworn Translator (Not any kind of translator, he/she would have credentials to translate official documents and would have sworn that her translation is correct and not biased) to get it translated. In Arabic we call it Motarjim Mo7allaf (مترجم محلف). You can not submit it in Arabic or the whole application package will be returned to you.

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
No. You will have to take the Police Record Check to a Sworn Translator (Not any kind of translator, he/she would have credentials to translate official documents and would have sworn that her translation is correct and not biased) to get it translated. In Arabic we call it Motarjim Mo7allaf (مترجم محلف). You can not submit it in Arabic or the whole application package will be returned to you.
Thanx you hun yh I found one that is licensed from ministry of justice and I get certified it form ministry of affairs then the Canadian embassy I hope it goes through I did that with the birth certificate and it when Thro. But now I will only scan all this documents to my gckey account so I'm lil worried as they can't see the documents this time it's only a scanned documents