+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
hello,
Is there any issue if police certificate was issued, everything was fine and correct, except they wrote in the section that asks about purpose of this certificate they wrote ( study abroad). Is that fine knowing that regardless of the purpose, end result is the same, which is you have no criminal record.

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
From where did you got your PCC done. I am in Canada and got it done from Canada and it just states that I am eligible for any type of visa in Canada. It doesn't state implicitly anything about immigration.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Got mine from Oman. It wasnt even in the application form. Officer just asked me while he was checking my records, so i didnt feel comfortable telling him its for immigration ( citizens of gulf countries dont usually immigrate and its looked at very badly by authoroties), I just said i want to travel abroad so he wrote study abroad. Otherwise it was easy and straight forward, and states that I have no criminal records.

NYC33

Aug 5, 2017
Got mine from Oman. It wasnt even in the application form. Officer just asked me while he was checking my records, so i didnt feel comfortable telling him its for immigration ( citizens of gulf countries dont usually immigrate and its looked at very badly by authoroties), I just said i want to travel abroad so he wrote study abroad. Otherwise it was easy and straight forward, and states that I have no criminal records.
Hi there, I have the same issue and I'm wondering if it worked out for you?

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
hello,
Is there any issue if police certificate was issued, everything was fine and correct, except they wrote in the section that asks about purpose of this certificate they wrote ( study abroad). Is that fine knowing that regardless of the purpose, end result is the same, which is you have no criminal record.
Hello,
Can you tell me what happened? Did your PCC get approved? Or did you apply for a new PCC with correct reason?