+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Validity

raj45991

Jan 30, 2023
Hi,
I have received my Indian PCC in Nov 2022. Since after that I had travel to India for two weeks on emergency from Saudi Arabia to India. After coming back I reapplied the Indian PCC on 12th Dec. Now my wife PCC has been received and mine is pending since. We have received our Nomination in PNP and running out of time.

So, Incase if I don’t receive my PCC, Can I use the Old one? Because it’s clearly written on Canada Visa page that for Outside the resident country one should not stay more than six months or in a row.
Pls some one suggest in this case what I suppose to do?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
I have received my Indian PCC in Nov 2022. Since after that I had travel to India for two weeks on emergency from Saudi Arabia to India. After coming back I reapplied the Indian PCC on 12th Dec. Now my wife PCC has been received and mine is pending since. We have received our Nomination in PNP and running out of time.

So, Incase if I don’t receive my PCC, Can I use the Old one? Because it’s clearly written on Canada Visa page that for Outside the resident country one should not stay more than six months or in a row.
Pls some one suggest in this case what I suppose to do?
Yes use that and since you have started the process if IRCC asks for it you would have 60 days to submit that. Also you never know if the old one will get you PR.