25-09-2015
Its better to get your bases covered. CIC seems to be very unpredictable

if you can get the PCC, better get it

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Considering the contradicting rules in CIC website regarding PC's being valid which have been issued later than the departure date of the last time in that country (resided for more than six months) and also saying that PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued.

I think I'll have to re-apply for PCC for one of the country where I obtained PCC after my last departure from the country but the PCC was obtained in September of 2014 which means it will expire in another 2 months (considering 1 year validity rule). Not sure if I'll get an ITA before this september. Any suggestions.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
rajanvnv said:
Considering the contradicting rules in CIC website regarding PC's being valid which have been issued later than the departure date of the last time in that country (resided for more than six months) and also saying that PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued.

I think I'll have to re-apply for PCC for one of the country where I obtained PCC after my last departure from the country but the PCC was obtained in September of 2014 which means it will expire in another 2 months (considering 1 year validity rule). Not sure if I'll get an ITA before this september. Any suggestions.
depends on what your score is..

also, if the PCC in question is the FBI PCC from the US, then apply for it ASAP