+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC UAE guidance required

niloy1187

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I require assistance regarding how to get UAE PCC.

I am an Indian national, having lived in the UAE with my family for around 6-7 years. I have been back in India since 2014.

I do not have an Emirates ID, but hold a UAE driving license (which is now expired), and have all the visas etc. on my passport.

Would be really helpful if someone could direct me as to how to go about it online.

Cheers!
Niloy

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I require assistance regarding how to get UAE PCC.

I am an Indian national, having lived in the UAE with my family for around 6-7 years. I have been back in India since 2014.

I do not have an Emirates ID, but hold a UAE driving license (which is now expired), and have all the visas etc. on my passport.

Would be really helpful if someone could direct me as to how to go about it online.

Cheers!
Niloy
I went to the embassy and filled out a form. If you go to the UAE embassy website it will have all the details. They will require a copy of your visa.

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Any suggestions for who can conduct the biometric scanning and provide the Biometric Card? The Embassy is being quite unhelpful with it. I am in Mumbai.
There are a lot of agents who can get this processed. I heard some JK consultants assist with foreign pcc. Google search should throw up something. Good luck

niloy1187

Jul 20, 2017
@niloy1187 How did you finally manage to get UAE PCC? Please help me.
If you're based out of India, JK Consultancy does the whole deal. I'm in Mumbai and they have an agent here that called me over to their office where they took my fingerprints and handle the rest out of their head office in Delhi. Their agents submit your forms to the UAE Embassy in Delhi, someone from their end submits and later also collects your PCC hard copy from Dubai, couriers it to Delhi and they courier it to your address of choice. Super easy, no hassles for you, just that they charge a considerable commission for running these duties. The entire process of getting the PCC hard copy in your hands takes around 3-4 weeks on the higher end.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
If you're based out of India, JK Consultancy does the whole deal. I'm in Mumbai and they have an agent here that called me over to their office where they took my fingerprints and handle the rest out of their head office in Delhi. Their agents submit your forms to the UAE Embassy in Delhi, someone from their end submits and later also collects your PCC hard copy from Dubai, couriers it to Delhi and they courier it to your address of choice. Super easy, no hassles for you, just that they charge a considerable commission for running these duties. The entire process of getting the PCC hard copy in your hands takes around 3-4 weeks on the higher end.
Thanks, Niloy! This was indeed very helpful.

KANW09

Feb 27, 2018
Does the UAE pcc have your name + your fathers name in one line like it is in the residency visa issued by uae? Is this a problem?