+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC through Emergency Service Documentation..

prerna4rishav

Apr 21, 2017
Hi,

I am going to apply for PCC on Tuesday through an emergency service i.e. applying directly at CGI Toronto. And I am confused with the documentations required for it.

The official website says below are the required documents -

I. Requirements to submit application at the Consulate General of India, Toronto :
Fill in the application form.
Current Indian passport with valid immigration papers or Canadian passport in original and photocopy.
Note: For PR card issued without the category on the back, please submit the photocopy of the PR card and landing paper.
Fee: Attach bank draft of C$91/- (Fee C$36 + C$55 emergency charges) drawn in favor of " Consulate General of India".

II. Requirements to submit application at BLS International :
Fill in the application form and three forms for 'Police Clearance Reference' click here.
Provide three (3) photos of size 35mm x 35mm.
Current Indian passport with valid immigration papers or Canandian passport in original and photocopy.
Note: For PR card issued without the category on the back, please submit the photocopy of the PR card and landing paper.
Fee: C$ 36/- (Fee C$34 + C$2 Consular surcharge) + C$ 7.40 as BLS charges with tax.

but I have read in this forum about bringing 3/4 copies of Reference Form, 3/4 Photographs etc which are basically requirement for applying through BLS International.

Request you to please advise if the following documents should be fine to apply for PCC in Consulate Toronto directly -

1. 3 copies of Application Form (form 7b)
2. 3 copies of Passport First and Last Page. (although I have stamps all over the passport for different countries)
3. 3 copies of Work Permit.
4. Original Work Permit and Passport.
5. Bank Draft of CAD91.

Thanks in advance.