+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC second time

knowwhat

May 19, 2018
Hi, I received an additional document request(ADR) which requires PCC for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. Last time I submitted for 2 countries, namely India and US. I got a new PCC for India for submission since I am living here. I went to US for 2 months in between, but it was not a stay for more than 6 months. Do I need to get PCC again for United States as well for ADRs?

lakshmi06

Aug 12, 2022
Hi,

We have submitted the PCCs from all countries where our stay was more than 6 months but now IRCC is asking us to submit the PCCs of all countries where our stay was more than 6 months. We don't understand why they are asking again? After receiving the ITA and submitting all necessary documents, we traveled to India and stayed there for 2 months. Does it matter? Is IRCC expecting us to get new PCC from India?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

We have submitted the PCCs from all countries where our stay was more than 6 months but now IRCC is asking us to submit the PCCs of all countries where our stay was more than 6 months. We don't understand why they are asking again? After receiving the ITA and submitting all necessary documents, we traveled to India and stayed there for 2 months. Does it matter? Is IRCC expecting us to get new PCC from India?
Yes IRCC have the right to ask for a new one. You have no choice rather than submitting new ones.

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hello all, I am sri lankan, I stayed in Indian from 2010- 2018 for which I got the pcc.
Recently I visited India in 2022, should I get a new pcc with the new dates visiting in 2019, also submit my old pcc for 2010-2018?