+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC & Roles and Responsibility letter

Speedy_Rajan

Dec 26, 2019
I have two questions-

1. My passport is made from Pune in May 2018, now I am in Punjab.Please guide can I get my PCC done via Local Police Station in Punjab or it has to be done only at PSK, Pune.Since now I am not staying in Pune.

2. I have left my company now & I am unable to get Roles and Responsibility letter from my previous Organisation.

Pls guide solution is now for both of these.

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
1. My passport is made from Pune in May 2018, now I am in Punjab.Please guide can I get my PCC done via Local Police Station in Punjab or it has to be done only at PSK, Pune.Since now I am not staying in Pune.
Have you tried this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html?

2. I have left my company now & I am unable to get Roles and Responsibility letter from my previous Organisation.
Do you still know anyone whom you used to work with? A coworker is fine but a supervisor or someone in HR would be ideal.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I have two questions-

Pls guide solution is now for both of these.
1 - only via PSK

Speedy_Rajan

Dec 26, 2019
Have you tried this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html?

Do you still know anyone whom you used to work with? A coworker is fine but a supervisor or someone in HR would be ideal.
I approached HR but they are unable to provide me as My manager have left the Org. & moreover I have also left that org. 2 months back.

For PCC one of my friend has done in Local police station on 15th Sept. 2019.

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
I approached HR but they are unable to provide me as My manager have left the Org. & moreover I have also left that org. 2 months back.
Two months is not a long time at all. They should still be able to provide you with a reference letter, regardless of whether your manager is still there. Can you just write the letter and get HR to sign it?

Reactions: Speedy_Rajan

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Can I give any self declaration from my side??
That might not be enough. Are you still in touch with any coworkers? Technically, if they worked closely with you or if they hold the same position, they can write the reference letter. You'll just need to also provide additional documents like a name card or contract that prove they are who they say they are.

At the same time, try to get written records like emails of your HR refusing to write you the letter. That way, if you do need to write a self-declaration as a last resort, you have proof that your HR did indeed refuse to provide you what you need.