Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
There is any contact info for IRCC

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
Hi Dear,
Please help , can anybody tell me that do I need to get PCC for Last 10 year If I was residing in the same country with different address or latest one will work.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Dear,
Please help , can anybody tell me that do I need to get PCC for Last 10 year If I was residing in the same country with different address or latest one will work.
PCC is required per country. You should contact your authorities to confirm if they will cover the duration for each location or provide you a general PCC without mentioning stays in specific cities
e.g. I believe in Pakistan they do mention duration of stay in the country.
e.g. In case of UAE if you live in Abu Dhabi or Sharjah, you can still get PCC from Dubai Police and it will be valid for the duration of stay in the country (they do not mention date of stay in specific city as such)

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi Dear,
There are clear instructions for PCC on CIC forms.

From 18 years of age, CIC wants PCC or last 10 years. E.g: person A age = 30 years, then PCC required from last 10 years from 20 years of age.
Person B age = 26 years, then PCC required from 18 years of age.

If you have lived/stayed more than 6 months in any country then you must present PCC from this country as well.

If you never go abroad for more than 6 months, then PCC required from age of 18 or last 10 years.

Different addresses don't matter if you reside in one city all the time. For more clarity, PCC must have written house address same as you mentioned in CIC Application.

Nirap

Jul 17, 2019
Is there a problem for you to get a updated PCC from the Pakistani consulate in Saudi ?

Does this mean that for one country you have to produce individual PCCs for different places in your country where you studied or worked in case of Express entry

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Does this mean that for one country you have to produce individual PCCs for different places in your country where you studied or worked in case of Express entry
PCC are required per country by IRCC. It’s the country’s prerogative on how they issue PCCs on their end, some countries include all the cities that you have lived since you have turned 18, other don’t specify this.

Nirap

Jul 17, 2019
PCC are required per country by IRCC. It’s the country’s prerogative on how they issue PCCs on their end, some countries include all the cities that you have lived since you have turned 18, other don’t specify this.
Yess so does it matter if they don’t