+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc requirement for canada is it 10 years for spousal sponsership or from the age of 18. Im 35 so it should be from age of 25 to 35

sraviurya

Aug 25, 2022
What is pcc requirement for spousal sponsorship canada. Is it 10 years or from age of 18. Im 35 so it should be age of 25 to 35 or age of 18. The thing is i live in usa and in pending asylum . I have work permit but my passport is expired my home country doesnt renew passport for people who claim asylum in another country . So i will be able to give 10 years pcc for usa from fbi. But before that like when i was 19 i lived in australia and i cant get their pcc without a valid passport plus before that i lived in my home country and they wont also give me pcc without valid passport. Plzz help

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
What is pcc requirement for spousal sponsorship canada. Is it 10 years or from age of 18. Im 35 so it should be age of 25 to 35 or age of 18. The thing is i live in usa and in pending asylum . I have work permit but my passport is expired my home country doesnt renew passport for people who claim asylum in another country . So i will be able to give 10 years pcc for usa from fbi. But before that like when i was 19 i lived in australia and i cant get their pcc without a valid passport plus before that i lived in my home country and they wont also give me pcc without valid passport. Plzz help
You have to provide a pcc from every country you lived in for 6 or more consecutive months since becoming 18 years old. In practice IRCC will likely ask for a pcc from your native country as well even if you left it just before becoming an adult.

If you can't get a pcc from any of the country you have to make every reasonable attempt to get one and have it well documented. You must provide a letter of explanation with all the details and proofs that this is indeed impossible. Be advised that there is no guarantee that your explanation will be accepted.

Reactions: Kaibigan