Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
@doverraja ,

I am applying from Singapore as you.
* I got my Indian PCC by showing ITA and Document list where it had mentioned that Police Clearance Certificate is needed. (BLS guy insisted to provide the Document checklist as well)
** The embassy will put a endorsement stamp stating that PCC has been issued for Canada.
** I uploaded this page in passport scans as well in PR application

While uploading the docs for PR, along with Indian PCC scan, I attached another letter which stated that Singapore Police requires a request letter from Canadian Immigration for obtaining the Clearance Certificate and I received the request letter in 10 days after AOR.

Reactions: doverraja

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
@doverraja ,

I am applying from Singapore as you.
* I got my Indian PCC by showing ITA and Document list where it had mentioned that Police Clearance Certificate is needed. (BLS guy insisted to provide the Document checklist as well)
** The embassy will put a endorsement stamp stating that PCC has been issued for Canada.
** I uploaded this page in passport scans as well in PR application

While uploading the docs for PR, along with Indian PCC scan, I attached another letter which stated that Singapore Police requires a request letter from Canadian Immigration for obtaining the Clearance Certificate and I received the request letter in 10 days after AOR.
Great, thanks for this detailed explanation!!