+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC rejected alternative available

Dindia94

Jul 23, 2018
Hi All,

Needed an urgent support. My PCC got rejected due to adverse report. I'm not sure why. But what I understand is because the police officer was not SATISFIED.

What are the options available to me:

1. Go to regional RPO and try getting PCC re-initiated. New PCC cannot be request within 6 months timeframe.

2. I can get my passport renewed by adding spouse name and then get PCC done.

Please suggest. I need to submit my application post ITA by August end.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All,

Needed an urgent support. My PCC got rejected due to adverse report. I'm not sure why. But what I understand is because the police officer was not SATISFIED.

What are the options available to me:

1. Go to regional RPO and try getting PCC re-initiated. New PCC cannot be request within 6 months timeframe.

2. I can get my passport renewed by adding spouse name and then get PCC done.

Please suggest. I need to submit my application post ITA by August end.
Your post does not make much sense, if there is something adverse it can be written on PCC by authorities, how can they reject request to even issue one? Which country is this for and are you sure it was not rejected for different reasons like not requesting using proper procedure and documentation?

Based on options you are providing it looks like it was rejected for not following procedures in your country.
Post lacks many details for anybody to suggest anything

Reactions: bmr

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I'm gueasing since it's a 'clearance' certificate, he won't get a clearance if there is adverse information. Not sure how a new passport helps.

Reactions: bmr

Dindia94

Jul 23, 2018
My PCC is in reference to my current address in India.

PCC on existing Passport was rejected after physical visit by police officer to my residence.

However if I apply for new passport (current address) PCC would not involve physical visit by police officer as in this case Passport office would issue it instantly....

sodhanii

Nov 12, 2020
My PCC is in reference to my current address in India.

PCC on existing Passport was rejected after physical visit by police officer to my residence.

However if I apply for new passport (current address) PCC would not involve physical visit by police officer as in this case Passport office would issue it instantly....
Hi, I'm experiencing the same scenario. How did you resolve it?

Dindia94

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, I'm experiencing the same scenario. How did you resolve it?
I re-initiated pcc on the same address. You don't have to request for new pcc you can go to psk office and ask for reopening your file for pcc..thy refer back the file to police station and the cycle repeats...