+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC query from Legal Falcon and senior members

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
i am working in one company since past 8 years and have been on multiple designation titles .So i ;; be having one employment experience letter right?I have got these made in March 2017 . can i use them or have to get latest after ITA date

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
i am working in one company since past 8 years and have been on multiple designation titles .So i ;; be having one employment experience letter right?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
i am working in one company since past 8 years and have been on multiple designation titles .So i ;; be having one employment experience letter right?
Yes one experience letter is good enough but are you going to mention that you have different designations during your employment? If so, then you need to mention the duties along with designation too.

Reactions: Meeshoo

Rauf777

Aug 13, 2017
Can anyone share with information about lawyers in Pakistan which can help me to get PCC please..?

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Yes one experience letter is good enough but are you going to mention that you have different designations during your employment? If so, then you need to mention the duties along with designation too.
Similar duties with enhanced job roles

Rauf777

Aug 13, 2017
Can you go the pak embassy to find out how can you apply or the procedure
I went,they said that our embassy dont give this certificate,and we cant help you..thats all
maybe you know any lawyer in islamabad?i am afraid that it will take monthss to get it...

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I went,they said that our embassy dont give this certificate,and we cant help you..thats all
maybe you know any lawyer in islamabad?i am afraid that it will take monthss to get it...
Unfortunately bro I don't know any lawyer who can help in this case. What's your address in your ID card permanent and temporary? Is it Islamabad address?

Rauf777

Aug 13, 2017
Unfortunately bro I don't know any lawyer who can help in this case. What's your address in your ID card permanent and temporary? Is it Islamabad address?
no,i just lived one year in islamabad by work visa...i will try to find lawyer,thank you for your time...