+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC query from Legal Falcon and senior members

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
all senior members I want to have clarification on an issue, if any trip date is before 10 years then still we need pcc for that or not? meanz trip date is after 18th birthday and it is also not within last 10 years.
quick response is appreciated.

Regards,
Emaan

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi , In the pat 10 years i have lived in karachi 1.5 year almost and rest of the time in rawalpindi . Do i have to get police certificate for both the cities ?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
all senior members I want to have clarification on an issue, if any trip date is before 10 years then still we need pcc for that or not? meanz trip date is after 18th birthday and it is also not within last 10 years.
quick response is appreciated.

Regards,
Emaan
If you lived in that country for 6 months or more then yes you do need PCC from that country

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi , In the pat 10 years i have lived in karachi 1.5 year almost and rest of the time in rawalpindi . Do i have to get police certificate for both the cities ?
One PCC is required from the country.
Whatever you have address on your ID card you need to get the PCC from there.

Reactions: Meeshoo

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
One PCC is required from the country.
Whatever you have address on your ID card you need to get the PCC from there.
okay means that only one city PCC is required . Are you from pakistan ,can you please guide me regarding the birth certificate thing . Is it required too?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
okay means that only one city PCC is required . Are you from pakistan ,can you please guide me regarding the birth certificate thing . Is it required too?
Yes I'm, It depend on the officer if they require your BC or not. In my case they requested me to submit which I did. If your BC is not from NADRA then you should translate it into English and get certified from notary public. If you already have ready then submit with your application.

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Yes I'm, It depend on the officer if they require your BC or not. In my case they requested me to submit which I did. If your BC is not from NADRA then you should translate it into English and get certified from notary public. If you already have ready then submit with your application.
I am divorced , i have my id card addresses changed from khi to pindi one , so i ;; get PCC fot my current address

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I am divorced , i have my id card addresses changed from khi to pindi one , so i ;; get PCC fot my current address
If you have current and permanent address is from pindi then only need PCC from pindi.
Have you already applied or receive ITA?

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
If you have current and permanent address is from pindi then only need PCC from pindi.
Have you already applied or receive ITA?
Yes got my ITA on 23rd aug draw i am filling the application . From where will i get my document list .
Initially there is a question of dependent . I have one 2.5 yr daughter who 'll accompany with me . they asked me whether i am guardian or parent , i chose guardian as i have her guardianship as well and custody and her travelling authority from court. So did i made the right choice by selecting guardian ?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Yes got my ITA on 23rd aug draw i am filling the application . From where will i get my document list .
Initially there is a question of dependent . I have one 2.5 yr daughter who 'll accompany with me . they asked me whether i am guardian or parent , i chose guardian as i have her guardianship as well and custody and her travelling authority from court. So did i made the right choice by selecting guardian ?
I think you should select as parent coz she is your real daughter who is travelling with you. Incase if the child is not yours then need guardianship and authority from court.
You should fill the application as single parent (mother).

Reactions: Meeshoo

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
I think you should select as parent coz she is your real daughter who is travelling with you. Incase if the child is not yours then need guardianship and authority from court.
You should fill the application as single parent (mother).
Okay Thanks for the advice .

Aali005

May 5, 2017
no i cant . Where exactly does it appears
Your MyCiC account will show additional tabs for you to upload your documents plus for you to fill in your education history,travel,address history etc. Once it's uploaded it will produce your personal checklist.