+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC police clearance certificate from Pakistan

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi

All PR seeking candidates from Pakistan please network here and share your stories, assist others from Pakistan struggling for PCC.

Both who got rejected on PCC and those who got approval, please share your experiences.

Thanks

zulfi_3

Jun 10, 2018
Hi

All PR seeking candidates from Pakistan please network here and share your stories, assist others from Pakistan struggling for PCC.

Both who got rejected on PCC and those who got approval, please share your experiences.

Thanks
Hi,

I have a query regarding the police certificate, I need it for my spousal application.

The issue is that I have lived on rent on multiple addresses since my 18th birthday and got my CNIC revised to show my husband's address after I got married. So I was hoping to get a consolidated PCC to save time and hassle. Could you kindly guide me on the process? What documents do I need to submit to obtain the certificate?

Furthermore, I came across the following link on Sindh police website. Does anyone have any idea or have gotten their PPC's made through it? your guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

https://prvs.sindhpolice.gov.pk/