+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC on implied status

psharma85

Feb 28, 2022
Hello, can I apply for pcc on implied status? I called bls surrey British Columbia and she said that i need to provide confirmation letter for wp extension but i dont have it. What should i do?

Baba123@234

Apr 30, 2023
Ask your employer to provide the acknowledgment receipt they will give it to you . Since you don’t want to let them know that you need it for PR , give any reason such as needed to claim CCB or need to enroll your kid to a child care or needed it to open a bank account or your land lord is asking for the proof etc. The representative who have filed the WP extension have it in his account.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hello, can I apply for pcc on implied status? I called bls surrey British Columbia and she said that i need to provide confirmation letter for wp extension but i dont have it. What should i do?
PCC for India? BLS is a agent not the Indian Government. You can apply for a PCC irrespective of your current status. I request a PCC for me in 2021 when i was in US. No questions asked. Just filled up a form via the GOI portal stating I need it for Canadian immigration