+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC of Iran from Home Country (Bangladesh)

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Dears, I'm from Bangladesh. I lived and worked in Iran from 2015 to 2018. Before leaving Iran I collected both me and my spouse's PCC. But the issue date was 5 days before finally leaving Iran. And IRCC is not accepting this PCC. So I've applied for new PCC in Iranian embassy of Bangladesh. Unfortunately, more than six months have passed and I'm still waiting. Recently IRCC has sent a letter asking for the new Iranian PCC for both of us. And has given me 60 days to submit. I'm trying hard to get the PCC from here. But it seems I would not be able to get it within 60 days.

Now we are planning to go to Iran, physically apply in the police station and get the PCC on the same day of our return flight. So that there remains no gap. I'll leave the photocopy of the original PCC to one of my Iranian friends to be translated into English and send it back to me. Is that a good idea to physically go to Iran for the new PCC? What do you guys think? I really need an expert opinion. Your kind suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Sajib

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dears, I'm from Bangladesh. I lived and worked in Iran from 2015 to 2018. Before leaving Iran I collected both me and my spouse's PCC. But the issue date was 5 days before finally leaving Iran. And IRCC is not accepting this PCC. So I've applied for new PCC in Iranian embassy of Bangladesh. Unfortunately, more than six months have passed and I'm still waiting. Recently IRCC has sent a letter asking for the new Iranian PCC for both of us. And has given me 60 days to submit. I'm trying hard to get the PCC from here. But it seems I would not be able to get it within 60 days.

Now we are planning to go to Iran, physically apply in the police station and get the PCC on the same day of our return flight. So that there remains no gap. I'll leave the photocopy of the original PCC to one of my Iranian friends to be translated into English and send it back to me. Is that a good idea to physically go to Iran for the new PCC? What do you guys think? I really need an expert opinion. Your kind suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Sajib
Why don't you apply through your friend so that he got it and send you that. Not sure if this happens in Iran, like maybe inland it will be quick processing than international.

Reactions: sajib_22

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Why don't you apply through your friend so that he got it and send you that. Not sure if this happens in Iran, like maybe inland it will be quick processing than international.
Already talked and sent an agent to the police station. Though not possible for foreigners like me. For Iranians, there is a process. Still, I'm trying through several channels. But don't have much time.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Already talked and sent an agent to the police station. Though not possible for foreigners like me. For Iranians, there is a process. Still, I'm trying through several channels. But don't have much time.
In the meantime submit all the proofs that you have applied for the same.

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
In the meantime submit all the proofs that you have applied for the same.
A few days ago I received my PCC from Iran embassy. But unfortunately, they did not provide my wife's PCC. I'm still waiting for my wife's PCC. However, the embassy has told me that if they could not get my wife's PCC then they would provide a letter explaining that my wife's application is under process. I don't have much time. Is that enough to submit?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
A few days ago I received my PCC from Iran embassy. But unfortunately, they did not provide my wife's PCC. I'm still waiting for my wife's PCC. However, the embassy has told me that if they could not get my wife's PCC then they would provide a letter explaining that my wife's application is under process. I don't have much time. Is that enough to submit?
Yes its all good. Submit them.