+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Netherlands 2023 - How to fill and receive fast

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
Hi All,

I have received ITA and wants to apply for Dutch PCC, although I have few questions.

I have filled the form as following, please let me know if anything is incorrect, help me filling ?:

1) First Name - FULL NAME (as per passport)
2) Postal Address - Friend's address who still lives in NL
3) DOB and Country of Birth
4) Email and Telephone (CAN cell)

Applicant Signature -> Date and Place as Toronto

2.1 Details of organization
Name : Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Name of representative - ?
Street and number (with suffix) - ?
Postal code and town/city - ?
Country - CANADA
Telephone number - ?

2.2 Other purpose - CANADA PR
2.3 No
2.4.a - 06
2.5 - ?

1) Can someone who has applied can help me with ? marks
2) If we give friend's address, will they mention the address on PCC which can be a problem?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Can somebody please help, should I wait for ADR or apply now (post ITA)?
Can't help you with the first part of your question, but if you do not submit your PCC with your application there is a very good chance it will be returned as incomplete. You have 60 days to submit your application, so you need to apply for it now.

If you have applied for your PCC and it hasn't arrived, you can submit all evidence that you have applied for it, including follow up emails asking for updates, expected time frames etc. They may issue an ADR if they're satisified that you have done all you can to get it. Or they will simply return as incomplete and you have to start the EE process again.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
Can't help you with the first part of your question, but if you do not submit your PCC with your application there is a very good chance it will be returned as incomplete. You have 60 days to submit your application, so you need to apply for it now.

If you have applied for your PCC and it hasn't arrived, you can submit all evidence that you have applied for it, including follow up emails asking for updates, expected time frames etc. They may issue an ADR if they're satisified that you have done all you can to get it. Or they will simply return as incomplete and you have to start the EE process again.
Netherlands is a country in which IRCC needs to provide a request letter. in ADR but there is a provision to get it early.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/netherlands.html

Last edited:

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
I am a dutch citizen and you don't even have to send the letter. I just filled out the form, sent it via email and received hard copy letter in 5 business days back in may.

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
I am a dutch citizen and you don't even have to send the letter. I just filled out the form, sent it via email and received hard copy letter in 5 business days back in may.
Can you please share details what you filled in the form, especially in Details of organization
I am filing it from Canada

Last edited:

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
I just brought the form with me and stopped by my municipality office. the officer at my city helped me with everything. You pay there and then wait for the cert of conduct to be mailed to you.
Can you please share details what you filled in the form, especially in Details of organization

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
I see... because I am in Holland I just asked them to help. Here is what I filled:
In 2.1, I wrote "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)". I remembered the staff asked me to google the address and the phone number, so please do not skip the "address" and "telephone number".
In 2.2, I picked "other purpose";
In 2.3 I picked "no";
In 2.4 I picked "visa and immigration"

Reactions: helpcanadapr

helpcanadapr

Jul 5, 2022
I applied and only filled name as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada .

I received it in 1 weeks at my friend's place