+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC missing in application for NON EE PNP

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I have submitted by application after receiving non EE PNP from Ontario. However, I was unable to get Bahrain PCC in time so I submitted without it. Will it lead to a rejection or will they ask for it. I read a post here that someones PR application was rejected as it did not have the PCC.
The guidelines said its recommended to submit all the PCCs. I submitted a letter along with my application that I am not able to get Bahrain PCC and therefore submitting with it. I am not afraid of a rejection

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have submitted by application after receiving non EE PNP from Ontario. However, I was unable to get Bahrain PCC in time so I submitted without it. Will it lead to a rejection or will they ask for it. I read a post here that someones PR application was rejected as it did not have the PCC.
The guidelines said its recommended to submit all the PCCs. I submitted a letter along with my application that I am not able to get Bahrain PCC and therefore submitting with it. I am not afraid of a rejection
Yes that's true you need to submit the application with all the docs. In case of not getting to attain a doc you need to submit all the docs to that you have applied for it but it depends upon the officer to accept it, give time or reject it.
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4