Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

BRAVO CIC, that was my point all the time.
And I am right, I submitted my old certificate on April 16)

I was right, :p

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
dobes said:
It is valid. You say you live in India. That means that your pcc from India cannot be more than 6 months old when you apply. For ANY OTHER COUNTRY in which you lived for more than 6 continuous months, you must have a pcc dated after you stopped living there, and that is all.

If you lived in Australia in 2010 and got your PCC from there in January 2015, it will be good for as long as you don't move back to Australia.

Thank u so much

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
There is a lot of conflicting information on this. Please check out the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You will find the following statement under the police certificate section:

"PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued; however, PCs should be issued no more than three months prior to when they are provided to CIC as part of the e-APR."

And this relates to express entry after jan 2015. So confusing!

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
hotshot007 said:
There is a lot of conflicting information on this. Please check out the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You will find the following statement under the police certificate section:

"PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued; however, PCs should be issued no more than three months prior to when they are provided to CIC as part of the e-APR."

And this relates to express entry after jan 2015. So confusing!
just not updated yet, there is no logic to ask for certificate after you left country if you already have one