+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC India

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I applied for my India police clearance at the beginning of September from BLS Dubai. However. It still hasn't come and my deadline is this Wednesday (11th Oct) can I upload the receipt as proof I've applied and if yes then where to upload the receipt in the LOE or the police clearance document upload section ?

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I applied for my India police clearance at the beginning of September from BLS Dubai. However. It still hasn't come and my deadline is this Wednesday (11th Oct) can I upload the receipt as proof I've applied and if yes then where to upload the receipt in the LOE or the police clearance document upload section ?
your presense is compulsary for Indian PCC . In my case PCC receipt rejected by CIC .

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Plus I haven't lived in India for more than 6 months combined, in the last ten years. Maximum 4 months, however my personalised checklist is still showing multiple police certificates

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

Did they accept your receipt? I’m facing the same issue, but from Indian consulate in Chicago.
Thanks in Advance.

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi,

Did they accept your receipt? I’m facing the same issue, but from Indian consulate in Chicago.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi, sorry for the late reply, yes the accepted the receipt and sent me an ADR (Additional Document Request) which was for the PCC. In the ADR they said I had provided proof showing I had applied and ask me to submit it.

Regards,

rupaiyer

Aug 13, 2017
Did they accept receipt as proof?

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
PCC is to be arranged from PSK.. not police station.. check passport India website for details