Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied for PCC at Vancouver Counslate General. My case, no permanent address of any property owned in India. So, using parents address as permanent address. Included mother's Voter ID and a letter from her. Also spouse not updated in passport so included marriage certificate in both applications.

Timeline :
Sent PCC application on 5th July

Purolator delivered 6th July

Nothing till 14th July. Called BLS Surrey they gave cookie cutter response. Called again in evening and the lady passed it to her superior. He said that Consulate General is not processing more than 14-15 files daily and they are getting 100s of applications daily. Anyhoo! Wait for 4-5 more days

On 14th July evening, the application was updated as In Transit to Consulate General. Some progress.

On 16th July, state is "Processing at Conslat(sic) General". PSK portal shows "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."...

No update after that.

No email.

Just waiting.
Yes what does that means, I have the same status "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.""
I checked my email but nothing. Called parents but no update either

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied for PCC at Vancouver Counslate General. My case, no permanent address of any property owned in India. So, using parents address as permanent address. Included mother's Voter ID and a letter from her. Also spouse not updated in passport so included marriage certificate in both applications.

Timeline :
Sent PCC application on 5th July

Purolator delivered 6th July

Nothing till 14th July. Called BLS Surrey they gave cookie cutter response. Called again in evening and the lady passed it to her superior. He said that Consulate General is not processing more than 14-15 files daily and they are getting 100s of applications daily. Anyhoo! Wait for 4-5 more days

On 14th July evening, the application was updated as In Transit to Consulate General. Some progress.

On 16th July, state is "Processing at Conslat(sic) General". PSK portal shows "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."...

No update after that.

No email.

Just waiting.
Same

alpa86

Sep 1, 2021
Hi,
May I know the timelines of your application?

Police verification has been completed by local, but still, the below status showing the same for more than 18 days. Any idea, what to do?

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate

alpa86

Sep 1, 2021
Hi,

Police verification has been completed by local, but still, the below status showing the same for more than 18 days. Any idea, what to do?

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate

alpa86

Sep 1, 2021
Got the email today.
Hi,

alpa86

Sep 1, 2021
Hi,

In my case, I didn't receive any email notification from the consulate. But, police verification has been completed by local, but still, the below status showing the same for more than 18 days. Any idea, what to do? Please share your timelines if possible. Thank you in advance!!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi,

Plz go back a few pages, I have posted my timeline there

ROCK ON

Sep 20, 2021
Hello Divtan, I am in the same situation as yours. Do you have any update on your status. Thanks
Hello

I have to apply for PCC. The situation is same for me, as all IDs are based on the address which is no longer accessible. Need some tips

Regards

Last edited:

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I am trying to get india PCC, I have only 3 weeks as I Got the request from IRCC to do this again as part of schedule A. Any idea how to get this done as there is no appointment in Toronto BLS until March

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I am trying to get india PCC, I have only 3 weeks as I Got the request from IRCC to do this again as part of schedule A. Any idea how to get this done as there is no appointment in Toronto BLS until March
You have to apply by mail. It took me 7 weeks. I sent a webform to IRCC explaining the delay. My document was accepted after I submitted.

Vikee2022

Jan 18, 2022
Hi All,

I am going to complete 1 year of Canadian experience soon. I am travelling to India for a short trip next month. Can I get my PCC from India itself through PSK during this trip? Ircc site says for a country you don't stay currently below condition applies for pcc-
"For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row"

My next month trip would be 3 weeks long. Will this PCC obtained from India directly be valid for cec application in near future?

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
1. It is advisable to use purolator service available through BLS website. You can do it yourself. Or you can book one by calling the BLS. I have read about some people using Canadapost also. But BLS website strongly suggests against it.
2. No, 44.50 does not cover return courier charge. You can include that amount when you get the certified cheque/draft. I have read some people using self-addressed envelope. Not sure though.
3. Yes. They have to vouch for you and submit documents on your behalf if the local police asks for one.
Hey how to pay for return courier? And how much? I paid pickup nd drop off fees for purolater is it included in that?