Apr 21, 2021
Hi
I got this status since a long Time
My pcc done
What’s the mean
I have not enough time
What to do
Please guide me
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate

kkkkkk

May 6, 2019
Hi Guys,
I just read all the conversation. Now, I am also getting into same boat. Getting PCC from BLS and India Police station is not working on PCC till lockdown. I need to get it done from Vancouver BLS.

1. Can anybody tell me does it really required to courier them our original Passport or Photocopy works well ??
Has anybody with passport copy in the file, has received the PCC ??
2. And, while filling BLC PCC application form, they have asked about "FILE NUMBER" !! So, actually which file number are they talking about ??
is it Express Entry application number ??

Please help.
Appreciate it.
Please help.
file number is on the back page of passport last column

komalmonga123

May 28, 2018
Current PCC Status:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Q1) What happens next?
Q2) Any idea when I can expect my PCC after the status was updated to the above?

Mansipal

May 27, 2021
Current PCC Status:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Q1) What happens next?
Q2) Any idea when I can expect my PCC after the status was updated to the above?
I am at same stage...status not changing..it has to be saying ready for pick up. Let me know if your status changed

Jun 16, 2019
Hi...i applied for pcc at bls Brampton via Purolator. My friend applied after me , she got her application number already.i think i missed signature below picture..Do they gonna return it ????

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi my pcc status changed to pcc is printed but it’s been 3 days I haven’t got my tracking number as I opted for pickup and drop off service please help me

Reactions: maxiie

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
Hi my pcc status changed to pcc is printed but it’s been 3 days I haven’t got my tracking number as I opted for pickup and drop off service please help me
I am also in same status. Its been more than 4 days but I still haven't received it. Do you know how long does it take to get the certificate by mail? Do we have to call BLS to send us?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hi All,
Need your inputs urgently.
Myself and Wife's PCC was submitted at the same time 5 weeks before and the below status was updated on 15th Jun 2021 (One month now) with an email and generated the CAT number.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
We both are having the same address on the Aadhar card and Passport.
We also checked at the local police station but they said that they have not received the file for both of us.
Please advise where we can follow up and get the PCC letter moving as do not see any movement for 1 month.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Guys it's been 4 business days & 6 overall days since BLS received my PCC application. But no tracking update on their website or PSK website yet. When can I expect to see an update, approx which date?

Nandni

Jan 9, 2020
My current status : PCC has been printed successfully on 13/08/2020.

And updated timeline:
June 29 - application sent to BLS Brampton Canada through Canada Post (along with Canada Post prepaid return envelope)
Jul 2 - delivered but not updated on BLS online tracking
Jul 15 - Received & acknowledged by BLS Canada and asked me to pay Purolator return envelope fee (didn't accept Canada Post return envelope)
Jul 16 - Forwarded to CGI and Status updated as "Processing at Consulate General" on BLS Canada status tracking
Jul 21 - Application received at PSK India and status updated as "
PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" on PSK India site
Jul 23 - Email from passport admin "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATxxxxxxxxx)"
Jul 28 - Police verification done at local Police Dept. (Mumbai)
Aug 7 - Status changed to "PCC needs to be collected from RPO" on PSK India site
Aug 12 - Status changed to "PCC application has been granted on 12/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an SMS once the PCC is ready for dispatch." on PSK India site.
Aug 13 - Status changed to “Police Clearance Certificate has been printed successfully on 13/08/2020 and will be dispatched to your current address.”

Track your PCC status on BLS Canada site (Postal/Walk-in application/Passport) -
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link -
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew
I applied for pcc shows printed on india site and still didnt get it and shows processing consulate general on pcc tracking site canada and called bls centre told to contact consulate general do you have info on this ??

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I applied for PCC at Vancouver Counslate General. My case, no permanent address of any property owned in India. So, using parents address as permanent address. Included mother's Voter ID and a letter from her. Also spouse not updated in passport so included marriage certificate in both applications.

Timeline :
Sent PCC application on 5th July

Purolator delivered 6th July

Nothing till 14th July. Called BLS Surrey they gave cookie cutter response. Called again in evening and the lady passed it to her superior. He said that Consulate General is not processing more than 14-15 files daily and they are getting 100s of applications daily. Anyhoo! Wait for 4-5 more days

On 14th July evening, the application was updated as In Transit to Consulate General. Some progress.

On 16th July, state is "Processing at Conslat(sic) General". PSK portal shows "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."...

No update after that.

No email.

Just waiting.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Guys it's been 4 business days & 6 overall days since BLS received my PCC application. But no tracking update on their website or PSK website yet. When can I expect to see an update, approx which date?
Mine got picked up by BLS Surrey after 8-9 days. Its 10-15 days maximum at BLS Surrey.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi All,
Need your inputs urgently.
Myself and Wife's PCC was submitted at the same time 5 weeks before and the below status was updated on 15th Jun 2021 (One month now) with an email and generated the CAT number.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
We both are having the same address on the Aadhar card and Passport.
We also checked at the local police station but they said that they have not received the file for both of us.
Please advise where we can follow up and get the PCC letter moving as do not see any movement for 1 month.
I am now waiting for 10 days and counting. No email, nothing.