App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Today I call BLS center to tell them about my mistake to send my application from Canada post, they told that nothing can be done, we process Purolator applications first and once all are completed, we pick Canada post applications :(
Same thing happened with me. I've sent through Canada post and documents are delivered on Jul 5. I called BLS Brampton today and agent told me same thing. Agent said if documents are delivered to officer directly then it my get process soon otherwise it will get delayed. He also said Canada post usually deliver documents to their drop box or reception. In that case it will be picked up or processed after 15-20 days or later. No concrete response from them yet.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
I missed reading BLS instruction about the usage of Purolator and I sent my documents and even return the envelope of Canada post on 3rd July. I will try to call them tomorrow, what's your suggestion guys?
Also, my deadline to submit PR application is in 20 days, I am surely not going to get back PCC on time, in that case, can I still submit my PR documents with an explanation?
Yes you can explain your case in your LOE and mention the current situation that's its getting delayed due to covid-19. That way you can buy out some time and once you get your PCC, you can submit it later. IRCC will definitely understand the current situation since their own Gov. offices are still closed or has limited access.

Reactions: vinodkt7

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Same thing happened with me. I've sent through Canada post and documents are delivered on Jul 5. I called BLS Brampton today and agent told me same thing. Agent said if documents are delivered to officer directly then it my get process soon otherwise it will get delayed. He also said Canada post usually deliver documents to their drop box or reception. In that case it will be picked up or processed after 15-20 days or later. No concrete response from them yet.
Finally they got my application, they had some questions for which they called me and asked.

Vsurenp

Apr 18, 2019
I sent my documentation via purolator on 29th June, document reached to BLS on 30th June Morning, Since then no update, Online tracker as on today 14th July shows NO RECORD FOUND.
Is this expected? Have not received any call or email regarding any pending document.

Using https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php - Postal Application and Passport Application.

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I sent my documentation via purolator on 29th June, document reached to BLS on 30th June Morning, Since then no update, Online tracker as on today 14th July shows NO RECORD FOUND.
Is this expected? Have not received any call or email regarding any pending document.

Using https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php - Postal Application and Passport Application.
You are checking correctly but it's not expected, you should call them to ask. I sent my documents thru canadapost on 3rd July, its showing in process today

Vsurenp

Apr 18, 2019
You are checking correctly but it's not expected, you should call them to ask. I sent my documents thru canadapost on 3rd July, its showing in process today
I have just raised support ticket for now. and will call them tomorrow hope they will be able to provide me the clear details. otherwise they just say minimum 3 weeks to reflect status. as many have observed in the thread.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Today I received an email from Brampton Postal (BLS-Brampton) that I've not paid return courier fee, which I have to pay and call customer service team upon confirmation. Actually I had sent self addressed return envelope (paid via Canada Post) which I think they don't accept it hence I paid return courier fee using
their Purolator service and called customer service for confirmation.
Current status showing "Under Process"

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Application date : Jul 15 (as per Brampton BLS)
Current status - "
Under Process, In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General"

Vsurenp

Apr 18, 2019
Doc reached to BLS Brampton - 30th June.
Status today - No Record Found
Called BLS call center - They have documents package and are currently processing documents received on 21st June. As per them its process they follow.
In the discussion forum someone said they have document submitted on 3rd July and are seeing status as under progress.
Bit confuse as what to expect as getting conflicting details whenever call them.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Doc reached to BLS Brampton - 30th June.
Status today - No Record Found
Called BLS call center - They have documents package and are currently processing documents received on 21st June. As per them its process they follow.
In the discussion forum someone said they have document submitted on 3rd July and are seeing status as under progress.
Bit confuse as what to expect as getting conflicting details whenever call them.
Don't worry. Wait for 2-3 weeks from the date its reached and I guess it should have now updated by this week. F
ollow up with them through their call center because they take time to update the status on website.

skkshahbaz

Aug 28, 2015
I am in a similar situations. My PCc application was received by BLS on June 26. But ghere hss been no update since. No record found online. I went to BLS brampton and they told me to contact Toronto CGI since t is no record.
My wife pcc application whoch was sent along with me is almost completed.

Is it okay to submit pcc later? my ITA expires in 10 days.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
My current status : PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office.

And timeline:
June 29 application sent to BLS Brampton Canada through Canada Post (along with Canada Post prepaid return envelope)
Jul 2 (delivered but not updated on bls online tracking )
Jul 15 Received & acknowledged by BLS Canada and asked me to pay Purolator return envelope fee (didn't accept Canada Post return envelope)
Jul 16 Forwarded to CGI and Status updated as "Processing at Consulate General" on BLS Canada status tracking
Jul 21 Application received at PSK India and status updated as "
PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra
" on PSK India site
Jul 23 Email from passport admin "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATxxxxxxxxx)"
Jul 28 Police verification done at local police dept (Mumbai)
Aug 7 Status changed to "PCC needs to be collected from RPO" on PSK India site

Track your PCC status on BLS Canada site (Postal/Walk-in application/Passport) -
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link -
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
My current status : PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office.

And timeline:
June 29 application sent to BLS Brampton Canada through Canada Post (along with Canada Post prepaid return envelope)
Jul 2 (delivered but not updated on bls online tracking )
Jul 15 Received & acknowledged by BLS Canada and asked me to pay Purolator return envelope fee (didn't accept Canada Post return envelope)
Jul 16 Forwarded to CGI and Status updated as "Processing at Consulate General" on BLS Canada status tracking
Jul 21 Application received at PSK India and status updated as "
PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra
" on PSK India site
Jul 23 Email from passport admin "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATxxxxxxxxx)"
Jul 28 Police verification done at local police dept (Mumbai)
Aug 7 Status changed to "PCC needs to be collected from RPO" on PSK India site

Track your PCC status on BLS Canada site (Postal/Walk-in application/Passport) -
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link -
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew
You got pcc??

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......