+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC india from toronto or Brampton BLS

mayurr98

May 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone get PCC through BLS during covid situation?
I did apply for PCC, its been 3 weeks now, I can see the status as "In transit from BLS to consulate". I am not sure how much time it will take. so if anyone got PCC here please update the timelines?

Please share the timelines who got the PCC during covid-19 situation mainly from the brampton BLS.
I would be really greatful.

Regards
Mayur

Github

Oct 24, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I did apply for PCC, its been 3 weeks now, I can see the status as "In transit from BLS to consulate". I am not sure how much time it will take. so if anyone got PCC here please update the timelines?

Please share the timelines who got the PCC during covid-19 situation mainly from the brampton BLS.

Regards
Mayur

It has been 3 weeks now. Mine still showing "No record found".

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I have a question.I came to Canada on July,2019 and had done my PCC on 14th August,2019(thought of getting it done beforehand).My application submission deadline is in the 1st week of July.Will my existing PCC work?I have not gone back to India since then.I came accross this in the cic website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html .
It says
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Can anybody help me out in this?

Nenuinthey

Oct 28, 2013
Hi,

Just to update you guys about the timelines.

Mine is Postal application reached Brampton office on May 20. No update until today, now started showing up in Bls tracking site as 'Under Process'

nilshap

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys,
Can anyone please help me with PCC process in BLS.
I have completed all documents but when I called BLS customer care on +14163072237 nobody is picking up.
1.How to initiate pick up process
2.Is the process fees-$44.50 will it include Return Courier fee.
3.Whether we should provide self addressed printed prepaid return envelope.

deep24kumar24

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys,
Can anyone please help me with PCC process in BLS.
I have completed all documents but when I called BLS customer care on +14163072237 nobody is picking up.
1.How to initiate pick up process
2.Is the process fees-$44.50 will it include Return Courier fee.
3.Whether we should provide self addressed printed prepaid return envelope.

1. Call them again and again, they will pick it up.
I usually start calling them on 2-3 phones and they will pickup.
Pickup process can only be initiated by calling them.

2. They charged me $30.70 for pickup and $30.70 for dropoff (Total: $61.40)
And then you also have to send $44.00 draft with the documents, that is I guess their fees. (Remeber to send the draft, my gf's application got delayed because of this)

3. We don't need to provide any envelopes for return. For sending the documents you can ask for the envelope from the purolator guy who will come to pick your documents.

Hope this helps.

deep24kumar24

Jan 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Regards
Mayur
For Timelines, My Documents were delivered by Purolator on June 3, but still on BLS Treacking it says `No Records Found.`

chiujiewei95

Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys,
Regarding postal applications, I'not sure if i did the right thing, I mailed in my application using Canada post Express post envelope, the canada post staffs helped me, I put my application, canada post money order for the bls fees and a prepaid express post envelope inside for return of application.
Can anyone advise if that was the right way?
Thanks!

deep24kumar24

Jan 29, 2019
a quick question, does bls only accept purolator? i mailed in my application with canada post last week.
Did you called them before sending the documents?
Because before sending off documents you need to call them and pay the fees, then they arrange you pickup and drop-off.
This is how I have done it, don't know if there is any other way to do it.

deep24kumar24

Jan 29, 2019
Update on timelines:
I started my application with BLS on 1 June, Documents got delivered on 3 June, got email as my application has reached to BLS centre on 21 June(also bls tracking website shows my application now before this it was `No Records Found`), Nothing after that.

kashif.raza001

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi guys,
I am applying for me n spouse.I have some questions
1. Do we need to send passport copy of front and back pages only or including all stamp pages?
2. For proof of address can i use rental agreement or SIN?
3. BLS sent payment link for return label, made payment but forgot to keep receipt.But got email confirmation with order & Transaction no.Can i send that info?

Thanks in advance