+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC india from toronto or Brampton BLS

Anjupatel

Apr 16, 2020
Don’t worry guys we are all in the same boat.
My documents got delivered on April 22 and till today they haven’t started the process yet. And they aren’t responding properly as well. Such an Idiots.
On April 22 i applied Canadian PCC as well and today I received the document in post.
Those BLS lazy asses blaming COVD-19 and less staff. Those Fuckers dosent want to work that’s it.
Usually Indian PCC takes only 3 hrs to finish. BLS is taking 4 weeks to process.

hope u guys understand my frustration.
i understand..i calls them daily..loll

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Don’t worry guys we are all in the same boat.
My documents got delivered on April 22 and till today they haven’t started the process yet. And they aren’t responding properly as well. Such an Idiots.
On April 22 i applied Canadian PCC as well and today I received the document in post.
Those BLS lazy asses blaming COVD-19 and less staff. Those Fuckers dosent want to work that’s it.
Usually Indian PCC takes only 3 hrs to finish. BLS is taking 4 weeks to process.

hope u guys understand my frustration.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Ye
[/QUOTEYes Agreed, Still in this digital era who deals with all these paper filings, mail couriers , MO, DD etc especailly now when India considered to be the IT services capital of the world.. Not sure why govt. is not streamlining this process. There is lot more to do in this regard and other govt related services.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
I am confused .. since in IRCC it says it’s not required to get a PCC from Canada. PCC
You are right. PCC from Canada not required if you apply PR in Canada. They ask for biometrics (fingerprints+photo) which I guess some people gets misunderstood and think it is PCC from Canada. I verified with 2-3 freinds who have applied early this year, none of them were asked to submit PCC for Canada. Did anyone have actually received the request from CIC to submit PCC for Canada?

Reactions: danny_joe

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
You are right. PCC from Canada not required if you apply PR in Canada. They ask for biometrics (fingerprints+photo) which I guess some people gets misunderstood and think it is PCC from Canada. I verified with 2-3 freinds who have applied early this year, none of them were asked to submit PCC for Canada. Did anyone have actually received the request from CIC to submit PCC for Canada?
Thank you

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
how many days did it take to process your PCC after BLS sent it to consulate.
Here are the timelines

Purolator pickup of documents (Self + Spouse) - Apr 2nd
Document delivered to BLS - Apr 3rd
Tracking enabled on BLS website after 5 days
PCC dispatched by Purolator from BLS - Apr 17th
Received at home - Apr 24th [Delayed with Purolator]

Even after all these, my spouse's PCC came without the Stamp. It only had Signed. (Only two things some one needs to do on the printed PCC document is Stamp and Sign, but Alas our guys forgot to do one of it o_O)

BLS said they can't help with stamp and told me to contact CGI directly. (Worst support from BLS, when all the processing was done by them)
I called CGI, Toronto on Apr 27th Monday, and to my luck, CGI works indoor (no counters) on one day of the week and that was on Monday. They told me come there directly to get it stamped. I went there straight away and got it stamped.

All this drama which usually takes 3-4 hours in normal times, but we are in Covid times. Patience :)

Reactions: kabir_krishna

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Here are the timelines

Even after all these, my spouse's PCC came without the Stamp. It only had Signed. (Only two things some one needs to do on the printed PCC document is Stamp and Sign, but Alas our guys forgot to do one of it o_O)

BLS said they can't help with stamp and told me to contact CGI directly. (Worst support from BLS, when all the processing was done by them)
I called CGI, Toronto on Apr 27th Monday, and to my luck, CGI works indoor (no counters) on one day of the week and that was on Monday. They told me come there directly to get it stamped. I went there straight away and got it stamped.

All this drama which usually takes 3-4 hours in normal times, but we are in Covid times. Patience :)
I honestly don’t want to say but Indian officials are already having a negative reputation regarding work.
One of my friend applied for Chinese PCC and he got it in regular processing time of less than a week.
The employees of Bls and cgi are lazy asses just blaming COVD.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Here are the timelines

How many days it took in the consulate to process

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi Guys,
I just read all the conversation. Now, I am also getting into same boat. Getting PCC from BLS and India Police station is not working on PCC till lockdown. I need to get it done from Vancouver BLS.

1. Can anybody tell me does it really required to courier them our original Passport or Photocopy works well ??
Has anybody with passport copy in the file, has received the PCC ??
2. And, while filling BLC PCC application form, they have asked about "FILE NUMBER" !! So, actually which file number are they talking about ??
is it Express Entry application number ??

Please help.
Appreciate it.
Please help.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi Guys,
I just read all the conversation. Now, I am also getting into same boat. Getting PCC from BLS and India Police station is not working on PCC till lockdown. I need to get it done from Vancouver BLS.

1. Can anybody tell me does it really required to courier them our original Passport or Photocopy works well ??
Has anybody with passport copy in the file, has received the PCC ??
2. And, while filling BLC PCC application form, they have asked about "FILE NUMBER" !! So, actually which file number are they talking about ??
is it Express Entry application number ??

Please help.
Appreciate it.
Please help.
I think for Vancouver CGI u have to send the original passport whereas for Toronto u don’t need.

I didn’t understand about the application number for Bls.Can u please be clear After processing your application Bls will give u an application number. Can u please be clear.

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
I think for Vancouver CGI u have to send the original passport whereas for Toronto u don’t need.

I didn’t understand about the application number for Bls.Can u please be clear After processing your application Bls will give u an application number. Can u please be clear.

2. While filling PCC form, they have asked about passport number and file number. I am not sure which file number they are talking about because I have not submitted the file yet.