+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC india from toronto or Brampton BLS

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi guys i have everything ready but still waiting for PCC i submitted online application and sent the supporting photo copies to BLS brampton location and the envelope got delivered on Monday.I tried calling them(no response)sent them emails(no response).Tracked in the website says no records found.Anyone in same situation and also anyone who recieved their PCC from BLS brampton recently? Can you please share the information or any alternatives instead of waiting.I have 2more months time but my WP expires in 2months so i have to be ready to apply for BOWP atleast by end of may.

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys i have everything ready but still waiting for PCC i submitted online application and sent the supporting photo copies to BLS brampton location and the envelope got delivered on Monday.I tried calling them(no response)sent them emails(no response).Tracked in the website says no records found.Anyone in same situation and also anyone who recieved their PCC from BLS brampton recently? Can you please share the information or any alternatives instead of waiting.I have 2more months time but my WP expires in 2months so i have to be ready to apply for BOWP atleast by end of may.
You can track from here
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

Select "postal application" and Application type as "Passport Application".
I was able to track my PCC using above.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah i tried the same link no use.But i have got the response through email from them.Hoping they may finish the process soon,back home in my province there is no complete lockdown its partial.
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Yeah i tried the same link no use.But i have got the response through email from them.Hoping they may finish the process soon,back home in my province there is no complete lockdown its partial.
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.
The tracker will start showing status of your application after a week or so once they receive the application.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
The tracker will start showing status of your application after a week or so once they receive the application.
For now i can track thr application on BLS website though i filled up the form using cgitoronto website.Atfirst i thought as it clearly says in BLS website the courier to be used is PUROLATOR(They only have access to BLS quarantine hub) i got confused..in cgitoronto website they didnt mention about specific courier service.however,upon sending email to BLS they repsonded back in 4hrs and the next day iam able to track application.Its been 1day(since weekend is off) have to wait how long the process gonna take..Will update just incase if anyone in the forum is going through same situation...And no need to send original docs just the photocopies is enough to send through courier...

Anjupatel

Apr 16, 2020
i have same situation...i applied on 22nd April but still no any reply..also i can't track applications

Anjupatel

Apr 16, 2020
For now i can track thr application on BLS website though i filled up the form using cgitoronto website.Atfirst i thought as it clearly says in BLS website the courier to be used is PUROLATOR(They only have access to BLS quarantine hub) i got confused..in cgitoronto website they didnt mention about specific courier service.however,upon sending email to BLS they repsonded back in 4hrs and the next day iam able to track application.Its been 1day(since weekend is off) have to wait how long the process gonna take..Will update just incase if anyone in the forum is going through same situation...And no need to send original docs just the photocopies is enough to send through courier...
i am trying to track my application but it still say no results found..what should i have to do? i already called them and they said its going to update in 2 days..but its not..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
i am trying to track my application but it still say no results found..what should i have to do? i already called them and they said its going to update in 2 days..but its not..
Hi buddy in my case it got delivered on monday april 20 and on thursday when.i sent email to bls email address they mentioned on website i got reply after 2hrs(i guess) from this email id its from their Quality Control department QC.CA@BLSINTERNATIONAL.NET saying that they recieved the application and its under process.Better try to send them email alkng with ur application number and ur name details.

Anjupatel

Apr 16, 2020
hello
today i called bls and they told me that my documents are under verification..so i will track my application after documents verified..hopefully by today..

Anjupatel

Apr 16, 2020
Hi buddy in my case it got delivered on monday april 20 and on thursday when.i sent email to bls email address they mentioned on website i got reply after 2hrs(i guess) from this email id its from their Quality Control department QC.CA@BLSINTERNATIONAL.NET saying that they recieved the application and its under process.Better try to send them email alkng with ur application number and ur name details.

i send email but its not delivered and says that
The message WAS NOT relayed to:
<""@blsinternational.net>: [[127.0.0.1]:10025] said:
501 5.1.3 id=09684-15 - rejected by next-hop mta on relaying, from mta(smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025): 501 5.1.3 bad recipient address syntax

This delivery report was generated by the program amavisd-new at host
mail.blsinternational.net. Our internal reference code for your message is
09684-15/FxpIriF4ZbAo

Return-Path: <patelanju5542@gmail.com> (OK)
Message-ID:
<CAD9SHnABR9jv_=tFU5vmmBRT=WaRhwBNGNGEgCv7dUG+vtgkcA@mail.gmail.com>

Anjupatel

Apr 16, 2020
i send email but its not delivered and says that
The message WAS NOT relayed to:
<""@blsinternational.net>: [[127.0.0.1]:10025] said:
501 5.1.3 id=09684-15 - rejected by next-hop mta on relaying, from mta(smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025): 501 5.1.3 bad recipient address syntax

This delivery report was generated by the program amavisd-new at host
mail.blsinternational.net. Our internal reference code for your message is
09684-15/FxpIriF4ZbAo

Return-Path: <patelanju5542@gmail.com> (OK)
Message-ID:
<CAD9SHnABR9jv_=tFU5vmmBRT=WaRhwBNGNGEgCv7dUG+vtgkcA@mail.gmail.com>
i don't know what's that mean

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
Hi,
it’s the same case with my application. I sent the application on April 20 and they received the application on April 22. But still no update. I tried tracking it online and it tells -NO RECORDS FOUND. I also send them mail and still no reply.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Don’t worry guys we are all in the same boat.
My documents got delivered on April 22 and till today they haven’t started the process yet. And they aren’t responding properly as well. Such an Idiots.
On April 22 i applied Canadian PCC as well and today I received the document in post.
Those BLS lazy asses blaming COVD-19 and less staff. Those Fuckers dosent want to work that’s it.
Usually Indian PCC takes only 3 hrs to finish. BLS is taking 4 weeks to process.

hope u guys understand my frustration.

Reactions: Anjupatel