+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC in USA - Need Help !!

jetsons

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I went through the Electronic as well back in Feb/March 2018 when it had just started. Got everything within a week and my PR application is approved as well. You should have no problem with this option.

monty007

Jan 8, 2018
I went through the Electronic as well back in Feb/March 2018 when it had just started. Got everything within a week and my PR application is approved as well. You should have no problem with this option.
Hello
I also did Electronic option my fingerprint was received there yesterday but I did not got any update on it yet

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Based on the answers I read, I am submitting the electronic PDF which I received within minutes after submitting my fingerprints to FBI for my PR application. Hope the black and white copy is acceptable.

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello
I also did Electronic option my fingerprint was received there yesterday but I did not got any update on it yet
Even though it's been recieved, it can take several days for them to update your account to show it. After 3 days with no update, I ended up emailing them asking what was up. They responded that it takes a while to associate with you account and later that day my account was updated with the final report. I wouldn't worry, you should get your report soon.

Achris1992S

Apr 20, 2020
Hello,

Can I do my fingure print at home on FD 258 Card and sent it via mail. Also which courier should I use. I am currently in Canada.

Any help is appreciated please let me know

Achris1992S

Apr 20, 2020
Hello,

Can I do my fingure print at home on FD 258 Card and sent it via mail. Also which courier should I use. I am currently in Canada.

Any help is appreciated please let me know
Hi, When I did mine I used purolator and I did the finger prints from home. You have to send 10 finger print forms so that they can just scan whichever is best