Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

Need an Expert advice here...

My wife is a foreign national who arrived in India on 05/03/2015, initially, on business Visa which was valid till 04-09-2015 (183 days) but we got married on 15-7-2015 and with effect from 21-8-2015 got the visa converted.

Now my query is the FRRO , the authority responsible for issuance of PCC, will issue the certificate from 21-8-2015 til date. So will the period from 5/3/2015 to 21-8-2015 (169 days) impact us?

Fauzia1990

Aug 1, 2019
Hello Friends,

Need an Expert advice here...

My wife is a foreign national who arrived in India on 05/03/2015, initially, on business Visa which was valid till 04-09-2015 (183 days) but we got married on 15-7-2015 and with effect from 21-8-2015 got the visa converted.

Now my query is the FRRO , the authority responsible for issuance of PCC, will issue the certificate from 21-8-2015 til date. So will the period from 5/3/2015 to 21-8-2015 (169 days) impact us?
Did you get an answer to this question??

I am onnthe same boat..not getting PCC issued for initial three months as i was on tourist visa

Later i got married and converted into x visa

What can i do in this scenario?

Mar 28, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Did you get an answer to this question??

I am onnthe same boat..not getting PCC issued for initial three months as i was on tourist visa

Later i got married and converted into x visa

What can i do in this scenario?
Hi Fauzia,
First of all, congratulations for the ITA!

I didn't arrange any specific certificate from FRRO to substantiate that my wife was living in India for those 5 months for which PCC wasn't issued. I just acted proactively and explained them MHA's guidelines through web forum, without getting any ADR, and eventually got the PPR email. So I advise you to please don't panic as the three months' gap is normal and we'll within the guidelines of Ministry of Home affairs.

Hope this helps Sister
Please write back if there's any query it question, I'll be happy to help.

Reactions: Fauzia1990

Fauzia1990

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Fauzia,
First of all, congratulations for the ITA!

I didn't arrange any specific certificate from FRRO to substantiate that my wife was living in India for those 5 months for which PCC wasn't issued. I just acted proactively and explained them MHA's guidelines through web forum, without getting any ADR, and eventually got the PPR email. So I advise you to please don't panic as the three months' gap is normal and we'll within the guidelines of Ministry of Home affairs.

Hope this helps Sister
Please write back if there's any query it question, I'll be happy to help.
Thank you so much for the reply brother.

Can you please help me reach the MHA web forum and guidelines that you have specified. I couldn't find any nor they are replying to my mails. It will be a great help.

Thank you so much

Mar 28, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Thank you so much for the reply brother.

Can you please help me reach the MHA web forum and guidelines that you have specified. I couldn't find any nor they are replying to my mails. It will be a great help.

Thank you so much
Excuse me for the unnecessary apostrophes, I can conveniently blame auto spell chk
You do not need to reach out MHA but the online web forum of CIC. If your application has exceeded 6 months from the date of AOR then you may supply this additional information to CIC by writing them through web forum.
Just explain them everything clearly along with an extract from MHA's guidelines stating that up to 180 days, one doesn't require registration with FRRO.

Reactions: Fauzia1990

Anoop2807

Aug 8, 2019
Hi @Himanshu21121986 @Fauzia1990

Guys, I have a similar issue..

My case is as below:.

I am a foreign national (OCI) living in India since 2009. I lost my passport in 2017 and hence when I i issued a PCC from FRRO, they gave me from 2017 (post new passport) till 2019.

I applied using above PCC and my application got rejected. Meanwhile, I moved to Canada on a work permit. Here, I went to the consulate and they agreed to give me new PCC which is from 2009 till 2019 but not covering few periods between 2017 (new passport) and 2019 for which I travelled outside India..

I was employed completely during my entire period in which they have excluded few days in PCC and have all employer records..

Now , what should I do?

1. Apply with the new PCC and attach a LOE detailing the situation
2. Go to India and beg in front of FRRO to cover the mentioned dates..

Please tell me what will be a better thing to do..