+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC - Immigration officer stamp

Radhika Desai

Jun 17, 2019
Hi!
I live in Mumbai, India and am in the process of applying for PR. I got my PCC done recently. In the sign off I received a stamp and signature of passport authority. However, I also have a sign off that says stamp of the office of issue but it was not stamped by the passport officials. Will someone be stamping it later ?

Regards,
Radhika D

Last edited:

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hi!
I live in Mumbai, India and am in the process of applying for PR. I got my PCC done recently. In the sign off I received a stamp and signature of passport authority. However, I also have a sign off that says stamp of the office of issue but it was not stamped by the passport officials. Will someone be stamping it later ?

Regards,
Radhika D
This is something new. I got mine done last year and it has been stamped and signed by just one officer from the passport office. No placeholder for another signature.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
All signatures on a PCC has to be stamped and all stamps should be accompanied with a signature. Absence of either makes the stamp or signature useless.

If one of your copies of your PCC does not contain either, don't upload that copy and just the upload the copy which has the stamp and signature.

AjayB123

Jul 29, 2018
https://ibb.co/BV2h2JJ
there is a additional placeholder now.. where round stamp should go.. instead both stamps are done on right side in my case and for everyone getting pcc from mumbai parel psk i believe. can anyone who has already processed pr with same situation please comment.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
@warpeduniverse , @dotslash227 could you please check your pcc once and confirm here please..
Do you see the circular stamp with the emblem to the left of the signature? Well, that's the stamp of the office of issue. So, your PCC is valid. Don't worry. Chill. Sometimes they stamp on the left, sometimes on the right, sometimes any random place. As long as that circular stamp is there, the certificate is valid.

AjayB123

Jul 29, 2018
Do you see the circular stamp with the emblem to the left of the signature? Well, that's the stamp of the office of issue. So, your PCC is valid. Don't worry. Chill. Sometimes they stamp on the left, sometimes on the right, sometimes any random place. As long as that circular stamp is there, the certificate is valid.
Thanks.. so i have all the required stamps and this shoud work, just that it was put at any random place instead of where it should be.