+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC getting delayed

Shyam

Mar 4, 2007
Hi,

I have applied for Police Clearance Certificate and for some reason the police clearance is getting delayed due to local holidays and festive season. As I am almost nearing the days mentioned by consulate, should I inform the consulate or wait for few more days till I get my police clearance ?

Please advice.

Thanks

krazykayne

Dec 19, 2007
Notify the Consulate immediately. If you don't communicate, they won't appreciate the delay. One may even misconstrue it as a possibility you have issues with the Police, that explains the delay. You need to inform them as a result of local holidays and festive season, there are inherent delays to getting the clearance. Simple.

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCC getting delayed Need help with new CEC application

Shyam said:
Hi,

I have applied for Police Clearance Certificate and for some reason the police clearance is getting delayed due to local holidays and festive season. As I am almost nearing the days mentioned by consulate, should I inform the consulate or wait for few more days till I get my police clearance ?

Please advice.

Thanks

Hi
I am going to apply under CEC for Canadian PR and need an urgent help with Indian PCC.

Me and my wife we both are currently in Canada on work permit and we have gathered all necessary documents for our PR application except for the Indian police clearance.

We both already got Canadian police clearance. we both applied same day same time (April 2013) for our Indian PCC through BLS office Toronto. I got mine in 3 weeks but my for wife its still showing under process - it's 2 months today since we applied for that.

my questions are:

Can we submit under CEC without her Indian PCC and when we will get it we'll submit it?
or should we wait until we get one from them?

we requested to our parents back home and they got Indian PCC for her from Town police station - Is it valid?

We already waited for 2 month just for one document.

Please advise us for the same.

Thank you