+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC - Germany

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,

I am from India and have lived in Germany for 5 months (From 20 Feb 2013 to 20 July 2013), which equals to 5 months. Do i need PCC for it?
In profile application, does CIC ask for actual dates like DD/MM/YYYY or just MM/YYYY. Because in second case, most systems will count both Feb and July and make it as 6 months.

If yes, can pls someone guide me how to obtain PCC from Germany when I dont know anyone there now.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitingpt09 said:
Hi,

I am from India and have lived in Germany for 5 months (From 20 Feb 2013 to 20 July 2013), which equals to 5 months. Do i need PCC for it?
In profile application, does CIC ask for actual dates like DD/MM/YYYY or just MM/YYYY. Because in second case, most systems will count both Feb and July and make it as 6 months.

If yes, can pls someone guide me how to obtain PCC from Germany when I dont know anyone there now.
You don't need PCC in case you have lived there for less than 6 months. No matter how to put the date in CIC profile, you will not give them PCC. You will clarify this while giving your travel history and leave it for them to calculate that how long did you stay there.

Cheers !

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
nitingpt09 said:
Hi,

In your address history you will mention the exact dates you lived in Germany. So it will be calculated as 5 months. A

As farazafzal said, you will not need a German PCC.

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
As advised by the other users as per "official" rule no need to submit PCC for stays below 6 x months. However, some applicants have reported that they were requested during the Review Phase to submit a PCC for stays in places close to 6 x months...which is probably not a critical thing but delaying the review / process a little bit more. It is a simple process to obtain the German PCC and I would get it upfront and submit along with E-APR.

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
CasioLottoMax said:
As advised by the other users as per "official" rule no need to submit PCC for stays below 6 x months. However, some applicants have reported that they were requested during the Review Phase to submit a PCC for stays in places close to 6 x months...which is probably not a critical thing but delaying the review / process a little bit more. It is a simple process to obtain the German PCC and I would get it upfront and submit along with E-APR.

Could you please guide me how to obtain PCC from Germany.

apara

Feb 10, 2015
There is an application form that you can get from their website (if you reside outside Germany) - https://www.bundesjustizamt.de/EN/Topics/citizen_services/BZR/Resident_abroad/Resident_abroad_node.html

Fill up the form, get your signature attested, send the fee of 13 EUR and send the form to the address mentioned in Bonn.

day_dream

May 28, 2017
Hi, I have a query. I am applying for Germany PCC as well for Canada immigration purposes. But I am not able to figure out, which PCC I need to apply for- site mention two types of PCC- Certificate of conduct for private, and certificate of conduct for German authority.
If one choses certificate of conduct for German authority, would they send PCC to us or to Canada consulate??

Kindly help in resolving.

bzhanson

Jan 18, 2018
There is an application form that you can get from their website (if you reside outside Germany) - https://www.bundesjustizamt.de/EN/Topics/citizen_services/BZR/Resident_abroad/Resident_abroad_node.html

Fill up the form, get your signature attested, send the fee of 13 EUR and send the form to the address mentioned in Bonn.
hey, may I ask, when you fill the form it needs a seal from the embassy police station, consulate authority, or notary public, can I just go to the local police station or RCMP to get the seal?

apara

Feb 10, 2015
hey, may I ask, when you fill the form it needs a seal from the embassy police station, consulate authority, or notary public, can I just go to the local police station or RCMP to get the seal?
Hi..we got it done from notary public, not sure if local police seal (if at all) will be acceptable.