+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from UAE using MOI

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello,

I am currently collecting my documents to upload post-ITA and I need to issue PCC from the UAE. I currently live in the UAE and there are two ways to issue the PCC, on the IRCC it mentions to use the Dubai Police website but when you click on it you will be directed to the MOI website.

On the MOI website, there are two options, outside the country which I can only mention the country I want it to be issued to in that case Canada and that's it. another option is inside the country and then for the reason I choose to use outside the country and in the organization, I type down IRCC.

obviously, I need to choose the inside the country option to be able to explain more.

Did anyone go through this before?

waiting for your help and support.

thank you

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
I did it through the Dubai police App. It was pretty straight forward. Just had to give the Emirates ID and select private organizations when they ask who it’s for. With that, you can type in who you want it addressed to.

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
I did it through the Dubai police App. It was pretty straight forward. Just had to give the Emirates ID and select private organizations when they ask who it’s for. With that, you can type in who you want it addressed to.
Yes i know its just dubai police app is more expensive than the MOI so i thought what would be the difference. Its just pcc from the same country right ?

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
Yes i know its just dubai police app is more expensive than the MOI so i thought what would be the difference. Its just pcc from the same country right ?
Oh ok. In that case you can choose inside the country and give the description as “Canadian Embassy in Abudhabi”. I have read in this forum itself that many have done it and have gotten PPR. You can also do a search and get in touch with these people who did the same process and was successful.

khan7i

Jan 10, 2018
Hello,

I am currently collecting my documents to upload post-ITA and I need to issue PCC from the UAE. I currently live in the UAE and there are two ways to issue the PCC, on the IRCC it mentions to use the Dubai Police website but when you click on it you will be directed to the MOI website.

On the MOI website, there are two options, outside the country which I can only mention the country I want it to be issued to in that case Canada and that's it. another option is inside the country and then for the reason I choose to use outside the country and in the organization, I type down IRCC.

obviously, I need to choose the inside the country option to be able to explain more.

Did anyone go through this before?

waiting for your help and support.

thank you
Can we get saudi pcc online?

Peterdawood

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi Peter thank you so much for the information but i am legal resident of Saudi Arabia
Preferably to follow the instructions in the link. If you are a resident of saudi arabia then you will need to submit your pr application and wait for a letter in order to submit a request for your pcc.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi Peter thank you so much for the information but i am legal resident of Saudi Arabia
you can send a request email to the Canada embassy in KSA for a PCC letter for canada immigration.
They will give you the letter in arabic.
Take that letter to the Police station and get your PCC for KSA

khan7i

Jan 10, 2018
you can send a request email to the Canada embassy in KSA for a PCC letter for canada immigration.
Thanks Yumna for your information

khan7i

Jan 10, 2018
Hi Yumna
Can I get more information regarding how to get PCC letter from Canada embassy have you gone through this path to get Saudi PCC?