+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Switzerland

g.priya.20

Jun 28, 2018
I am a citizen of India and has to apply PCC from switzerland and Thailand for Canada PR visa as i have stayed their for more than 1 year. Kindly let me know is there any online facility available to apply for PCC from Switerzland and Thailand. Also help me with the procedure to get PCC from both the countries.

allyne

Jul 9, 2018
Barbados
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
AOR Received.
28 August

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi
may I know if I could select delivery as PDF format?

And do we need to attest it? I see there is an option '
Attestation (only for foreign authorities)
'

And how about the Language? I don't see English as an option...should I select French then I don't need to translate it?

allyne

Jul 9, 2018
Barbados
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
AOR Received.
28 August
hi
may I know if I could select delivery as PDF format?

And do we need to attest it? I see there is an option '
Attestation (only for foreign authorities)
'

And how about the Language? I don't see English as an option...should I select French then I don't need to translate it?
----
Hi!
As far as I am aware, the attestation for foreign authorities is only issued on the printed mail version. Remember to specifiy which country you need it for.
I ended up getting both the digital version and the mailed, printed version with the attestation for Canadian authorities, just in case.
No need to worry with respect to the languages. All information on the Certificate will be translated in English, French, German and Italian.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: ppuu

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
----
Hi!
As far as I am aware, the attestation for foreign authorities is only issued on the printed mail version. Remember to specifiy which country you need it for.
I ended up getting both the digital version and the mailed, printed version with the attestation for Canadian authorities, just in case.
No need to worry with respect to the languages. All information on the Certificate will be translated in English, French, German and Italian.

Hope this helps!
this is great to know.... I was not sure if English version would be translated as Germany mentioned that there is no English at all... so I chose the French just before checking your post :p
How long it might take for posted ones? I am in Asia now...

allyne

Jul 9, 2018
Barbados
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
AOR Received.
28 August
Sorry for the late response, I just saw your message. It took me about 1 week I think, to receive the PCC.

AnyUserName

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
----
Hi!

Hope this helps!

Hi @allyne

Did they finally needed attested version or digital copy worked?