+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Sri Lanka

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

My wife is a Srilankan Citizen but residing in India. Her dad applied for PCC from Srilanka and we have received it. Srilankan PCC specifies all the dates in which she arrived and departed from Srilanka but one period of 7 days in 2009 was missing in the report. Can we get rejected due to this?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My wife is a Srilankan Citizen but residing in India. Her dad applied for PCC from Srilanka and we have received it. Srilankan PCC specifies all the dates in which she arrived and departed from Srilanka but one period of 7 days in 2009 was missing in the report. Can we get rejected due to this?
I have seen a Pakistani National in this forum getting rejected because his PCC didn't account for 3 days. better to be safe than sorry.

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
I have seen a Pakistani National in this forum getting rejected because his PCC didn't account for 3 days. better to be safe than sorry.
Thanks for your reply. Was it 3 days during the end of that person's stay or sometime during the stay?

Jamvilray85

Mar 8, 2017
it was during the end or beginning as I can recall. not any period in the middle.
Okay. The dates I'm missing are in the middle but covers the beginning and the end periods. Practically speaking, if a persons has a criminal record within a period then that will stay there forever. So hopefully, CIC understand this..!!!

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay. The dates I'm missing are in the middle but covers the beginning and the end periods. Practically speaking, if a persons has a criminal record within a period then that will stay there forever. So hopefully, CIC understand this..!!!
well logically you are correct. but if it was me, I would go for a fresh PCC without any gaps to be on the safe side. Good luck :)

feb1990

Oct 17, 2017
It is very easy and you can apply online.
Hi Chef, did you apply online for Sri Lanka PCC? How long did it take you to actually get it? Did they mail it to you? I'm asked to submit one and time is of concern here so I'd like to have an idea. Thanks!

GJ06Barodian

Nov 8, 2017
Vadodara
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
It is very easy and you can apply online.
How many days it takes?? I mean from date of application.

And do they send us the document by mail or by post (I mean physical document) ??

yasasi86

May 2, 2018
Anyone who obtained PCC from Sri Lanka please comment here.
hello,i obtained a PCC from sri lanka and i sent my application to CIC. Now they are asking for another PCC. Dont know the reason.It might have expired i think.Do you have any ideas?

8Madhushan

Feb 5, 2019

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
lease let me know for someone living in sri lanka for police report period in sri lanka do I have to omit the international travels i made?
e.g went to india dec 1st to 10th 2014 so should police report be from 18months age to 1st dec then 10th dec to-date?

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Any updates on this topic? How long does it take to get the PCC when applied online? Do we omit the vacation-days?
And I was residing in KSA for 4 years, during this period I have visited Sri Lanka many times, short stays. While I fill the PCC for Sri Lanka m I should mention those days right?