+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Saudi Arabia

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
So I’ve started my Immigration process with my husband who’s residing in Canada. He will be sponsoring me. We will be submitting our documents very soon. On cic website it’s stated that once they ask for PCC and medical certificate then only we will have to provide it. But because here in KSA every process is a bit difficult and lengthy than usual. I was thinking to start working on PCC beforehand. My questions are
1- Because cic hasn’t asked me for PCC yet, is there any other way to get request letter? I’ve read on forums that I should contact my embassy for request letter. Is it correct? If yes please guide me with the procedure.

2- Here in Saudi Arabia they put information on PCC according to one’s Iqama (the ID card used here) and not according to the passport. Has anyone gotten their PCC in Saudi Arabia made according to passport information? The issue is, on iqama my DOB is wrong, and my last name also differs from my passport.

Thank you so much. I’m really looking forward to some helpful replies. I’m really stuck and confused here.

Last edited:

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
You can still do it and send before they ask and that’s better .
Do it now and send to them by case specific enquiry or to your visa office by post they will ask later and will cause delay on finalizing the file never depend on them anything you can do in advance do it andnot worry is according to passport or Iqama cic has saw millions of PCC from Saudi and know what is right .

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Do it now and send to them by case specific enquiry or to your visa office by post they will ask later and will cause delay on finalizing the file never depend on them anything you can do in advance do it andnot worry is according to passport or Iqama cic has saw millions of PCC from Saudi and know what is right .
Okay so how Can I get the request letter for PCC? I know cic sends the letter but only when they request for PCC, but if I’m getting my PCC in advance from where Can I get the request letter?
Oh so if according to iqama then different DOB and last name will not be an issue ?
Thanks for your help.

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Okay so how Can I get the request letter for PCC? I know cic sends the letter but only when they request for PCC, but if I’m getting my PCC in advance from where Can I get the request letter?
Oh so if according to iqama then different DOB and last name will not be an issue ?
Thanks for your help.
You can issue PCC without letter if you need one can send requests to CIC with CSE online or to visa office by email . The Iqama sure show the Hijra DOB and passport number so send Iqama copy with it with passport copy to match all together but if you try to get the data as on passport is sure better

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
You can issue PCC without letter if you need one can send requests to CIC with CSE online or to visa office by email . The Iqama sure show the Hijra DOB and passport number so send Iqama copy with it with passport copy to match all together but if you try to get the data as on passport is sure better
Thank you so much Ahmed.
My iqama DOB says 1/1/90 when it’s actually 2/4/90 .. as the information on iqama is not always accurate it’s a normal practice here they usually input 1/1 instead of the correct day and month which is really frustrating. Do you think cic will understand this issue or they’ll create problems regarding this thing?
My main priority is to get my dob corrected on my iqama before applying for PCC. But if some issue occurs and God forbid they don’t cooperate and change my DOB then I need to have my options open

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
And just one more thing .. as I haven’t received any request letter from cic for pcc do you think I can print this form and use this as a request letter? Is it the same thing?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/applications/guides/pdf/PC_LetterA_e.pdf

mmohsin8

Apr 3, 2019
What is the process if a person has already left Saudi Arabia on final exit and then require Police Certificate from Saudi? Has anybody done that?