+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Saudi Arabia

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Hi guys,
I just received first ever GCMS notes for my wife, as timeline is almost over.
Eligibility, Medical and Security is passed only remaining is criminality, Reason we were unable to provide PCC from Saudi Arabia because it is hard to get one. CiC acknowledged on its website PCC from Saudi Arabia are only available for the Current resident.

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

If you live in Saudi Arabia:
If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:
Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

We have already informed CPC in the first place as CPC didn't inquiry about even after the deadline. We thought our explaination was excepted until we got Our GCMS notes.

now we decided to go after this PCC. I emailed saudi embassy Ottawa and got a reply " POLICE CLEARANCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA
The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia regrets to inform you that starting November 3, 2010,

we no longer can obtain police clearance for former residents of Saudi Arabia through this embassy.

To obtain a police clearance from Saudi Arabia you are advised to contact your embassy here in Canada

or in Saudi Arabia"

Then I received similar kind of email from Canadian embassy Riyadh.
I emailed my home country embassy in Riyadh and was declined any help.

Now finally I came to conclusion that getting PCC from Saudi Arabia is impossible if you are not currently residing in SA. I wrot an explanation letter and described all the efforts have been made and put in all the records of emails, Exit/ Re-entery visa and websites links. I have asked officer to Waive PCC request.Let's see, fingers crossed.
Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks.

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
who is considered as the legal resident of SA, my wife has lived in SA for some time earlier but now she is in India( majority of the time) and she visits SA for few days for official work and holds a valid Iqama. Does she need PCC from SA ?

I am the primary applicant in my EE profile.

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
Update, Explanation acknowledged and we received DM yesterday.
Hi,

I worked in saudi for almost 6 years and 8 months and i left saudi 5 months back on final exit.I took saudi PCC which i received 13 days before should i submit this are just write LOE and mentioned i am not having current legal residence and PCC is issued to only current legal residence only.

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Friends, please help!

to upload the PCC I need to input few details, can anyone tell please :
1. what is the document name of Saudi Arabia PCC? should I write criminal clearance certificate or I should write Saudi Arabia PCC. The criminal clearance certificate is written in the translated document.
2. what is document number of Saudi Arabia PCC?
3. I can find the date of issue on the PCC but what is the date of expiry that we need to provide for the PCC?

country of issue is clear but what about the above details

Last edited:

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi,

I worked in saudi for almost 6 years and 8 months and i left saudi 5 months back on final exit.I took saudi PCC which i received 13 days before should i submit this are just write LOE and mentioned i am not having current legal residence and PCC is issued to only current legal residence only.
Just explain in the LOE. I am sure they will understand.

Nadatz10

Oct 29, 2018
Friends, please help!

to upload the PCC I need to input few details, can anyone tell please :
1. what is the document name of Saudi Arabia PCC? should I write criminal clearance certificate or I should write Saudi Arabia PCC. The criminal clearance certificate is written in the translated document.
2. what is document number of Saudi Arabia PCC?
3. I can find the date of issue on the PCC but what is the date of expiry that we need to provide for the PCC?

country of issue is clear but what about the above details
Hi,
I just have a small question. I am currently residing in Jeddah and submitted my PR application in January. Recently, I received the request for Saudi PCC and the letter asked me to upload the document on the CIC portal. However, there is no tab for me to upload it on the portal so I'm not sure how I can send them the certificate. I sent them an enquiry via IRCC and they sent a generic reply saying send us additional documents via IRCC webform. Now I'm wondering if that will be enough. Anybody have any advice?